[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

Hello again, I'm following your guide, I'm having trouble running getting the third aura in. At what level did you manage to start using 3 auras?
I'm already lv 58, taken all the required reservation nodes and cannot maintain 3 aura and spam SRS (only 80 mana left unreserved). I think you need more maximum mana and mana regen, probably sitting at around 1000 maximum mana, to maintain 3 aura and spam SRS (without Vaal Haste).

P.s: I wonder how the guys in Tempest managed past Malachai Cruel? Malachai Normal is okay but Malachai Cruel is too much a pain. Perhaps we need to outlevel him and crush him with raw power? My gears are not optimized yet (not bother since it's softcore anyway) but it's ridiculous...
Last edited by wiwigvn on Jul 30, 2015, 11:44:42 PM
"
It only took me 3 but the usual chance from what I hear is 1 our of every 8 for a guaranteed chance at 21/20.

As for Rumi's - use a Granite Flask of Iron Skin if you don't want to make the investment.

Just to clarify this: there is no guaranteed chance for getting a +1 level after a certain number of attempts. With the number of attempts it just becomes increasingly unlikely that you won't get one when corrupting.

If there's the probability of p to get an increase in level, then there's the probability of q = 1 - p that you don't. Repeat that n times and the chance to not get one calculates as (1 - p) ^ n.
Since the numbers need to add up to 1 (it has either to happen or not (1 = p + q)), the probability of getting a levelup is now:

P_for_levelup_after_n_attempts = 1 - (1 - p) ^ n.

This approaches 1 for n approaching infinity, meaning that you'll get one if you just try often enough.

Please note that you need to give the probabilities as decimal in the range of 0 to 1 (0 = 0%; 1 = 100%).
Last edited by Benep on Jul 31, 2015, 4:07:20 AM
On your CWDT setup, why don't you use Enduring Cry instead of Phase Run? It increases the buff on Immortal call with the Enduring Cry, doesn't it?

Also what do you think of this 4L: Flesh Offering - Vaal Haste - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

I also disagree with Arctic Armor being "shit", it makes you quite tanky and prevents you from dying from most of the mobs.

And the last question, you said somewhere either use Belly of the Beast or some armor with ES and life, if I use Belly of the Beast, I won't be having that much ES, will that affect much?
EC doesn'w work with cwdt anymore
"
wiwigvn wrote:
P.s: I wonder how the guys in Tempest managed past Malachai Cruel? Malachai Normal is okay but Malachai Cruel is too much a pain. Perhaps we need to outlevel him and crush him with raw power? My gears are not optimized yet (not bother since it's softcore anyway) but it's ridiculous...

Not using this build at all, i'm running AA's SRS build but I did take Cruel mala last night at level 60. Minions pretty much died instantly, I tried portaling out and re-summoning but it was a waste of time they just died again. Gave that up and just bobbed and weaved and SRS spammed him down eventually -re-summoning chaos golem as needed.

I had around 2600 life and 1100 ES at the time using Arctic Armor and Purity of Elements on Generosity tho. Wasn't that bad just tedious without spectres and not being able to stand still for 1 sec.
Last edited by dieh on Jul 31, 2015, 11:17:14 AM
Regarding @Pjey question above, I can sustain 3 aura at lv61 now, with clarity lv5 and the tree like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4IZw18Fy8YPBhWHNwdFB2qHb4i9CepKPoqUzOHNZI6WD8nQYdFnUZxSshSKVNSVcZV1lXgV8lYWlltWpFfKl-YZOdqrGvbbAttGW6qcLt0VX0Yfll_xoCkgseDCY8aj0aTJ5M6mK2a4JuhoS-nCKh9rJiycLQMtfK3PriTvSe-isHFytPPMtP72L3a3eGI6rrr7uwY99f56PrS_go=

"
dieh wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Not using this build at all, i'm running AA's SRS build but I did take Cruel mala last night at level 60. Minions pretty much died instantly, I tried portaling out and re-summoning but it was a waste of time they just died again. Gave that up and just bobbed and weaved and SRS spammed him down eventually -re-summoning chaos golem as needed.

I had around 2600 life and 1100 ES at the time using Arctic Armor and Purity of Elements on Generosity tho. Wasn't that bad just tedious without spectres and not being able to stand still for 1 sec.

Now that I noticed, I only had 1600 life and 100 ES at A1M, lol.
yeah I got that last node right now, just need to get enough mana regen to sustain raging spirits with haste and vaal haste on^^
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Regarding @Pjey question above, I can sustain 3 aura at lv61 now, with clarity lv5 and the tree like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4IZw18Fy8YPBhWHNwdFB2qHb4i9CepKPoqUzOHNZI6WD8nQYdFnUZxSshSKVNSVcZV1lXgV8lYWlltWpFfKl-YZOdqrGvbbAttGW6qcLt0VX0Yfll_xoCkgseDCY8aj0aTJ5M6mK2a4JuhoS-nCKh9rJiycLQMtfK3PriTvSe-isHFytPPMtP72L3a3eGI6rrr7uwY99f56PrS_go=

"
dieh wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Now that I noticed, I only had 1600 life and 100 ES at A1M, lol.
how a
"
rumi's concoction is
100% mandatory if you want this build to succeed
??
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
its if you want to survive, 50% block and armor in 2.0 is insane. spell block is nice too
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info