[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

Nothing - the only reason we use desecrate is to create additional corpses. or in the rare case make corpses if there are none available (freezing a mob and killing it leaves no corpses) and certain mobs leave no corpses.

here's a tag from Flesh offering

"
Consumes a corpse, temporarily empowering your minions with swiftness (attack, cast and movement speed). The skill consumes other nearby corpses, increasing the duration for each corpse consumed.

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
nice build nerf next patch
Does Immortal Call work without endurance charges or am I missing how this build gains them?
RIP count: sideways 8
Endurance Charges are completely unnecessary - we have a good enough IC without them.
Ty for quick answer, never realized.
RIP count: sideways 8
Quick question about Flesh Offering that I can't find an answer to: Does it act like a temporary aura, applying to new SRS as they are cast, or is it only applied at the time of casting FO to the existing minions? Basically, trying to find out if I need to summon a bunch of SRS first, then cast FO, or if I can cast FO first and then spam SRS with all the new SRS getting the benefit.

Thanks for any info. Build is great. Rolling along currently.
nice build but u can roll 7link staff if you craft +1+2 gems on staff then multi and go for bloodmagic lev 1 and casting speed so u dont need blood magic gem more
any reason why you don't take that jewel socket just under the scion tree? with the resists
Actually - I do now! before Heahunter I didn't need the resists because I was running a tri-res chain belt with Life. But after taking Headhunter, I respecced a bit because I needed the resistances. It's a good question however - in most endgame SRS builds you should probably take it, 3 points for a jewel with 36% res is good.
After one SRS every league, I tried my best to resist the temptation, but no, now I'll run one again this league with your build. Btw, this league I've been using SRS from lv4 and it's still so good, no need to switch to any other spell, unless you're bored! The gem vendor system plus the lower required level of several gems makes early use of SRS so easy!

P.S: The wiki is so out of date on gem level requirement!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Jul 27, 2015, 4:12:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info