[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

Which bandits?
Get ALL the skill points until level 95, then switch Normal to Oak.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Added reserve
I'm curious, what skills did you use to level up your character?
I use Lightning Tendrils/Flame Totem. I can post a tree, although I'm a bit lazy. Should be noted this isn't a leveling build/guide
Last edited by SwordDivine on Jul 19, 2015, 1:53:06 AM
hi,

Is minion damage now the optimal support gem for SRS, replacing multistrike for optimal DPS because of the changes made to MD in 2.0?

Also what are your main damage mitigation sources? my SRS scion is too fragile she dies as soon as she takes any fire
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Just because you can clear 80 maps and uber atziri doesn't mean you've got the best SRS build out there buddy. Haha :)

You've still got some optimizing to do. ;)
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"

Is minion damage now the optimal support gem for SRS, replacing multistrike for optimal DPS because of the changes made to MD in 2.0?

Also what are your main damage mitigation sources? my SRS scion is too fragile she dies as soon as she takes any fire
"

Yes, simply put, jewels made minion damage OP along with the change to Minion damage becoming a MORE multiplier, meaning the more we invest in increased multipliers, the more damage we get out of it. As for defenses I'm stacking quite a bit

I'm now using Chaos Golem, a really large life pool, large ES pool buffer, cast when damage taken setup, Rumi's Concoction, Phase Run, and of course my own range/mobility adds to this with a constant movement speed of 170% without vaal haste.

If I hit level 95 I can spec into Mind over Matter and take out Clarity and put it on life. I'm level 93 with 30% exp and I haven't died once so far since I leveled up.

"

Just because you can clear 80 maps and uber atziri doesn't mean you've got the best SRS build out there buddy. Haha :)

You're right, surviving and clearing everything else with ease means I do while also clearing much faster than other SRS builds in a build that utilizes mechanics that fit the playstyle.

If I still have some optimizing I would appreciate criticism, that's what a discussion is after all. Although I'm not sure where I would start. The build has outperformed every criteria for what people define as a good build.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Jul 19, 2015, 3:22:18 PM
How does generosity work with hatred i've linked mine but can't see to see the aura and cant cast it as it takes up my mana - how does it work
Last edited by zenixmoo on Jul 19, 2015, 4:30:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info