[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

I'll make a video later - I recently got from level 92-94 in about a week so I'm a bit burnt out, but for sure.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
@Delectrixz
Last edited by MisterD on Jul 22, 2015, 3:53:38 PM
Hey Kraiwen, loving this build. Thanks for helping me out decide some gear decisions and passive decisions. Appreciate the help.

Just wanted to share a highlight of my leveling with this build. I get kinda high XP per hour here....

http://i.imgur.com/70d4XBu.jpg
Last edited by AnnieTheEagle on Jul 22, 2015, 9:01:47 PM
Added video section
Could you post a leveling guide? Which nodes to prioritise etc. :)
I assume you leave all the aura stuff til last?
I'll add a leveling guide next. Thanks for the comment!

Added Build rundown video
Awesome build! Am I the only one who doesn't understand why EE is in there?
Could someone please explain how EE is procced and used here?
"
Awesome build! Am I the only one who doesn't understand why EE is in there?
Could someone please explain how EE is procced and used here?

Because our minions only deal Fire, Cold, and Physical damage we can use Arc (Lightning Damage) to reduce the enemies Fire and Cold resistance. We don't care about lightning resistance so this is basically FREE damage. By reducing the enemies resistance, we also use curse on hit linked to elemental weakness because they essentially stack, almost doubling our damage.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Jul 23, 2015, 12:54:46 PM
Looks really interesting, I am going to try this out. Is there any way to make it a bit more tanky for HC, add a bit more survivebility?

A leveling guide would really be awesome, maybe do a little video.

Very appreciated!

How "expensive" is the build?

What about having zombies as meat shield around you?

Thx

The point of SRS is to kill things before they get to you, and because SRS has something like a million DPS it becomes really effective.

To prevent dying you stack modifiers such as movement speed (mobility) life and energy shield (for a large buffer pool) and Immortal Call (prevents instant burst damage deaths) and rumis concoction (prevets a lot of small hits and big hits and physical hits)

You can try this in hardcore, but getting a Rumi's concoction would be a lot harder to obtain.
This build definitely works in hardcore - as to how you make it more tanky, I'm not sure. I find 4k Life and 4K ES to be the sweetspot when it comes to chaos damage/burst damage. It's not about numbers, but rather you playstyle that fits the numbers.

The build requires a 5L +2 fire staff, if you're on HC it becomes more expensive because you need good ES gear with life and movement speed.

Zombies are worthless and don't work - you don't have much minion life nodes on the tree and they're a gem slot which you can't afford to spend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info