[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Nice guide...I've been using this build but I have a quick question. I'm past the 81 point tree you posted and I've got dervish. I have 5 points to spend and was wondering what would be best to take first. 1)Art of gladiator/ Bravery/ Mater of arena 2)Iron Reflexes 3)Vitality Void for life leech? I also haven't taken Heart seeker or Adders touch but I'm not using Binos. Any thoughts?
"
respjames wrote:
Nice guide...I've been using this build but I have a quick question. I'm past the 81 point tree you posted and I've got dervish. I have 5 points to spend and was wondering what would be best to take first. 1)Art of gladiator/ Bravery/ Mater of arena 2)Iron Reflexes 3)Vitality Void for life leech? I also haven't taken Heart seeker or Adders touch but I'm not using Binos. Any thoughts?

Probably the life leech is the best option to go for now. You should also get those crit nodes asap, it is quite important for this build to crit.
hi tks for the great build do you think is hc viable?
Having fun with this build, even though it feels very fragile atm (not good gear yet). What passives would you recommend beyond the ones in your final tree (maybe from the shadows)?Also, how about the remaining ascendancy points?
"
Uglùk wrote:
hi tks for the great build do you think is hc viable?

Definitely. Nothing is impossible to play in hc (if you don't mind cast on death).

You really should mind that my shown gear is adjusted to sc. If you plan on playing this on hardcore you should consider using lighning coil and maybe not using abyssus.

If I would play hardcore, I would probably test some tanky dual strike slayer. I would like to test some gameplay with scaeva mainhand and bino's offhand but I can't tell if it will be great.
"
teharos wrote:
Having fun with this build, even though it feels very fragile atm (not good gear yet). What passives would you recommend beyond the ones in your final tree (maybe from the shadows)?Also, how about the remaining ascendancy points?

I have to admit that the remaining ascendancy points don't fit very well to this build, maybe ambush can do something but I am not sure.
If you feel fragile you should definitely get some life nodes or consider using acrobatics which is a very good node.

Really nice guide. I started with a ranger and wasnt satisfied. Been leveling a shadow and I try to follow your guide. I hope I can make it work once I hit the endgame. :)
"
Djikstra wrote:
Really nice guide. I started with a ranger and wasnt satisfied. Been leveling a shadow and I try to follow your guide. I hope I can make it work once I hit the endgame. :)

Just pm me if there are any problems you have. :)
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
Just pm me if there are any problems you have. :)

I gladly accept your generous offer, thank you :))
Last edited by Djikstra on Jul 17, 2016, 8:01:45 AM
Can Double strike gem work good as Dual strike in this build ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info