[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

"
Loje wrote:
Thanks for the build! Currently lvling my shadow to try it out, have the daggers you recommended ready, megi and other goodies, cant wait for 35 and 2x Mightflay and dual strike for real ;)

I was wondering, what are your overrides in the picture on the first page? It looks really cool :o

Vampiric body armour, sanguine gloves and boots, summer skull, bent horns and ivory weapon effects.
Last edited by AquaFreeze on Dec 28, 2015, 5:11:08 AM
Hey, im using your Build and having a lot of Fun with it allready (lvl 42 at the Moment) .
I have a quick Question, i will be able to buy either a 6L or a Bino's soon but i dont know which of them should i get ... (would use a 5L with Bino's)
I recommend Bino's because the difference between using a 5l and a 6l isn't that huge. You can't get the regen from Bino's anywhere else and its stats are very awesome.

Personally I would always try to get a Bino's first (or even 2) before I would try to upgrade from 5l to 6l.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
I recommend Bino's because the difference between using a 5l and a 6l isn't that huge. You can't get the regen from Bino's anywhere else and its stats are very awesome.

Personally I would always try to get a Bino's first (or even 2) before I would try to upgrade from 5l to 6l.

Thx alot ! I bought my first Bino's and im so exited to hit 65 :D

Im lvl 55 at the moment and having a bit of a hard time since im a bit squishy (even with IR and US) , hope that changes with the Bino's Regen.
Getting tanky is probably the most difficult thing to reach, especially when starting in the shadow area.

I recommend using cwdt - ic setup and enduring cry all the time. Actually I am level 81 in talisman sc and can run all maps with 1 bino's, selffound stuff and only about 3k life.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
Getting tanky is probably the most difficult thing to reach, especially when starting in the shadow area.

I recommend using cwdt - ic setup and enduring cry all the time. Actually I am level 81 in talisman sc and can run all maps with 1 bino's, selffound stuff and only about 3k life.

Okay , then i will try to get my lvl 60 shoes with 4L asap.
Are you able to run Abyssus with only 1 Bino's ? i got myself one with 40% incomming damage but im still afraid to equip it :P

edit: another question , because im following your step by step passive tree's im using US but in your CWDT setup you write ". Enfeeble seems to be stronger than temporal chains since I am not using US anymore." should i use temporal chains then? Or should i respec to hearth of oak? :/

thanks in advance!
Last edited by victomat on Jan 5, 2016, 9:09:33 AM
Hi!

Im wondering that would vaal pact help to stay alive in map bosses? Is it worth taking? How important is that life regen? I know that binos regen utility is useless after that but im not sure if life regen helps much anyways. Dont have binos yet, only 324 dps dagger. I find it difficult to stay alive in longer fights. Have u tried using VP?

My stats: without charges 80k dmg, 3k def, full all res, 3.8k life. Im doing tier 6-10 maps.
Last edited by Buzj on Jan 5, 2016, 10:33:46 AM
"
victomat wrote:
"
AquaFreeze wrote:

Okay , then i will try to get my lvl 60 shoes with 4L asap.
Are you able to run Abyssus with only 1 Bino's ? i got myself one with 40% incomming damage but im still afraid to equip it :P

edit: another question , because im following your step by step passive tree's im using US but in your CWDT setup you write ". Enfeeble seems to be stronger than temporal chains since I am not using US anymore." should i use temporal chains then? Or should i respec to hearth of oak? :/

thanks in advance!

Sorry man seems like I did forget to change some things when I decided not to use US anymore.

One bino should be enough, 2 are even better but not neccessary imo. You can get a good granite flask or lightning coil if you want more safety.

If you can you should respec to heart of oak (well it is also good but not as good as heart of oak ^^). If you can't I recommend to use temp chains, they will work better on US.
"
Buzj wrote:
Hi!

Im wondering that would vaal pact help to stay alive in map bosses? Is it worth taking? How important is that life regen? I know that binos regen utility is useless after that but im not sure if life regen helps much anyways. Dont have binos yet, only 324 dps dagger. I find it difficult to stay alive in longer fights. Have u tried using VP?

My stats: without charges 80k dmg, 3k def, full all res, 3.8k life. Im doing tier 6-10 maps.

I had troubles to stay alive aswell on talisman league at that stage until I bought a bino's. You get so much life regen after killing 1 enemy it is almost like using an instant potion. You really should get it.

Vaal pact is another way to go. You will have to get some more life leech (passive tree or gear, also blood rage) but I don't know how good it is because I never tested it. I think it will be good aswell but can't confirm it :/
Hi just want to what is your thought on my gem set-up atm based on yours.

6L/5L: Dual Strike + Multistrike + MeleePhysDmg + MeleeSplash + Add Chaos Dmg + Increase Crit Strike

4L: CwDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Enfeeble

4L: Fortify + Faster Attack + Blood Magic + WhirBlade

4L: Increased Duration + Enduring Cry + Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace

3L: AssMark + Blasphemy + Hatred

3L: Faster Casting + Blood Rage + Ice Golem

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info