How to increase Divination Cards drop rate?

Would i need to stack Item quantity or magic item find?
Play more, pray to chriss and equip some iiq.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I haven't seen one yet. May have to check my coding on my filter or they are just quite rare :D
IDK ive done 300 docks runs and only got 1 card. and they just nerfed that cards drop rate lol
also: the penalty for being overleveled for an area applies to cards as well
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The drop rates in this game are so bad its not even funny.
Well if you didnt find any cards in DOCKs it means you outlvled that place by fare and got the drop rate debuff.

If you had equal lvl you would have had the biggest droprate chance. Besides that Jack in the Box card got nerfed- but maybe some other cards got stealth nerfed too- we will never know.
Im going to do some testing later on today on the effects of MF on card drops!

I have a build ready for it now with a few more adjustments but from what ive already been told even though its considered a "Currncy" drop that Neither IIQ nor IIR effect cards! Which sucks if thats the case but ill test it myself because i would really like to know myself! \m/

Ill drop back on this thread and give you guys a heads up on my findings later this afternoon! \m/

One thing i have noticed about cards is they seen to drop throughout lvling a build through all 3 difficulty's! Its very random like so random ive got probally 12-14 different card drops through lvling one build to 65 so far and then a couple copy's of a couple of them! So i already know one way to possibly farm them fairly effectively even without MF but ill have to do some more testing to be sure of the results before i go making claims of it working just yet!

With that said i would start checking your Loot Filter if you have lvled a build all the way from lvl 1 to Merciless act 3-4 and not seen any cards because they do drop as you lvl for sure! Especially the ones with the Blue life armour and such! (Good God does that card drop ALOT!) BUT ie also noticed that even though i get plenty of random cards to drop throughout lvling a build when i attempt to target farm the cards thats when i start to get mixed results much like what is being said here in this thread!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 16, 2015, 8:17:34 AM
Im level 68 farming docks on mercvy. I havent out leveled it yet. I think the drop rates just suck dick.
"
makii wrote:
Well if you didnt find any cards in DOCKs it means you outlvled that place by fare and got the drop rate debuff.

Ladies and gentlemen, the reason to why Divination Cards are the winner of worst feature added in Path of Exile.

Seriously, this is Corrupted Zones all over again, forced to farm zones 10-20 levels under you and get nothing out of it.
I don't know a single person who'd want to farm Cathedral as an example for a specific card. Awful feature, and the worst droprate in history.

I wouldn't even know they'd been added if I didn't read the patchnotes, since not a single card have dropped so far.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Jul 16, 2015, 8:26:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info