How to increase Divination Cards drop rate?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about...

I just turned in "The Scholar" and got 40 badass wisdom scrolls.

Pls get gud.

/s

Drop rates in this game are horrific. With the increased difficulty, I don't see why many players would play this game for long. You kill these hard ass bosses: No unique above level 35, No Divi Cards, No currency.

I've already asked myself multiple times "Why the fuck am I playing a game that is so damn unrewarding?" Then the answer came to me: I'm married and old...what else am i going to do with my time anyway? lol
"
I've already asked myself multiple times "Why the fuck am I playing a game that is so damn unrewarding?" Then the answer came to me: I'm married and old...what else am i going to do with my time anyway? lol

Take your wife/husband out on a fancy dinner?
Read a book.

Who am I kidding, waste time with Netflix.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"

LOLOL!

Yeah I'm lv 57 right now in Warbands, and I've encountered 2 div cards so far. That may be my fault as I'm actually not using a loot filter though (hey, I got used to the way items drop after years of doing so). But at the same time, I always check loot on the ground, and the way they are named makes them stick out.

Either way I agree, it's pointless to farm for them unless you're doing the farming while you're an appropriate level for that zone. But maybe that was the point? To encourage farming different zones while leveling. IDK, but I have no plans on farming for div cards any time soon.
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
Yeah I'm lv 57 right now in Warbands, and I've encountered 2 div cards so far.

got a char to 63 and found 13 cards with no explicit card farming. best cards are 2 gemcutter cards and 2 jack in a box.

have no loot filter because i deleted mine when removing the closed beta folder :-S and no backup and i'm too lazy to write a new one.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Completed the 4 set "crow" card in act 4. It is for a piece of life armor. I got a blue shield with +40 life, sigh.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Does anyone know if cards that are tied to a specific zone, also drop from maps that are based on the same zone?

aka Docks=Wharf=Pier=Shipyard

That would make so much more sense to me, running Docks with a level 94 is kinda stupid.

Here you go :-)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divination_card
So, how badly does the overleveled penality hit the divination card drop chance?
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
So, how badly does the overleveled penality hit the divination card drop chance?

nobody knows, cards have their own category when it comes to currency.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Cards are affected by increase quantity. But they've decreased the drop rates on them from Beta, so it makes even less sense to try to farm them. Keep playing. Use the cards as a "gee-whiz" moment and someday you might turn in a set.

If your heart is set on a specific set, you're better off trading for it.

Thus negating literally the sole reason that they exist.

Divination Cards: Wonderful idea, piss poor execution.
"
Gearheart wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Cards are affected by increase quantity. But they've decreased the drop rates on them from Beta, so it makes even less sense to try to farm them. Keep playing. Use the cards as a "gee-whiz" moment and someday you might turn in a set.

If your heart is set on a specific set, you're better off trading for it.

Thus negating literally the sole reason that they exist.

Divination Cards: Wonderful idea, piss poor execution.

Sadly true... I tried farming for the 20 fusings card in docks. I actually laughed my ass off after I'd gathered 20 fusings the old fashioned way(jewelers + fusings) while I'm still anticipating my first divination card from that pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info