[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

Should I use tabula or 5l voll's?
"
metalrevan wrote:
Should I use tabula or 5l voll's?

its almost the same if you have no mana problems voll`s should be better
if you use 6l armor you probably have ass curse that provide charges AND
life mana after kills AND MORE crit dmg AND MORE crit chance

if you use 5l voll you getting same gems without ass mark but getting charges faster
(so if you intresting in smth that using them like discharge voll whould be better)
otherwise i whould say 6l armour better
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Hi, i have a few question wich gem setup is better for a tabula rasa?

im running: FP+CoC+Barrage+AM+AB+GMP

its better fireball/arc ?
why you have in your gear common gems: Life leech?

my current gear:

Spoiler

i can change something to get better the build? thanks!!
"
Pitopito wrote:

my current gear:

Spoiler

I prefer arctic breath + fireball due the huge range. Freezing pulse is not really great while leveling.

Fix your links

herald of ice + life leech
herald of thunder
use also Arctic Armour if you have the mana.
(herald of ash only works with spells that deal physical damage, DO NOT use it with other spells)

get a spell/crit shield with life and some res if possible.

might as well get a -8 mana elreon ring or a diamond ring instead of the andavarius, -20% all res is a huge penalty while leveling.

get a faster and a higher crit twyzel if you can. Attack speed matters.
get boots/belt with life and res.

If you can afford Windscream Reinforced Greaves add CWDT + warlords mark.

Use some armor scraps on your items.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Pitopito wrote:

my current gear:

Spoiler

fireball/magma orb/ice lance/freezing pulse
is all up too you thing i can notice
freezing pulse good with proj speed(and bad if you care about off screen cleaning)
ice lance i dont know what the use for it but i used it for some time
magma orb is kind of *pierce* version of fireball
fire ball just another element that helps a lot with cold res
life leech is better for reason curse effect is reduced on bosses about 60%
also cos of curse immunity sometimes
but main thing that i know is FACETANkING if you not that retarded to facetank everything you may have only 0.2 ll on your wand and 2% on heralds for example and you will be fine

and also all your gear is wierd cos you may use non uniq stuff
like better wand or amu
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Ok first of all thank you very much for your response, i change my gear and now looks like this:

Spoiler

Also i have that lvl 59 wand that i bought planning to use any other recommendation? what can i enchant in my neck to make better? life+1res?
"
Pitopito wrote:
Ok first of all thank you very much for your response, i change my gear and now looks like this:

Spoiler

Also i have that lvl 59 wand that i bought planning to use any other recommendation? what can i enchant in my neck to make better? life+1res?

Great upgrades. Love the wand and amulet.

Sort your chest gems in the order you want them to be casted.

Spells from your COC are casted in the order the are placed in links.

Top left gem socket is number 1, bottom right is number 6.
You want to place assassin's mark before fireball and arctic breath.

E.G

"
Barrage + COC + GMP + AM + FB + AB

If you place it like this the monsters will first get cursed with AM then will get hit by FB and AB.
This means FB + AB will the benefit of the curse when they hit.

Linking herald of thunder with life leech is not needed, drop the link and run Arctic Armor for more survival. If you can handle the mana cost then ignore this :).

Add life on amulet from master. Your rings/belt/boots can be enchanted also.

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 17, 2015, 3:44:51 AM
nice guide rathik!

im planning to use a permanent righteous fire variation of your build. if i get 75 fire resist + 4 purity of fire + 8 rise of the phoenix + 13 flask resist i will able to get no damage at all.

what would you change about my passive tree ? (ignore the inspired learning it's there just for testing)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree//AAAAAwABAAYAXgMeBS0FtQYjDY0N0Q5IFSAV9ha_GY4ZtB9BIuoj9iT9JpUqCyzpLYMtqC5TMHEwfDY9N9Q6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S1dLeE2SUUdVS13yX7Bh4mJ5YqxjQ2VNbIxtbG-ecFJw1XTtdct3B3rvfXWDCYTFhrOHE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_m7WcpJ2qo4qkeLGQtUi3trfWuXy74702vea-gL6nwOPB1cM6xKLKStNv037UI9rB21ndqN7445_nVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-4O73rxs_Pq9qP8xf66_94=

or https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/azamantes/characters

also how hard would it be gameplay wise to always press flasks to sustain rf ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
This may have been mentioned, but I wanted to share my thoughts.

First of all, thanks for the info here. I am currently 55 on Warbands and the setup is working great. I am using my Tabula and manually casting Assassin's Mark. I use Barrage>CoC>GMP>AB>MagmaOrb>Increased Crit. For anyone trying this and wanting to use this early (Around lvl 38) I recommend the Increased Crit Chance gem and Ungil's Harmony Amulet. The Ungils gives 100% Crit % so near 10% extra at the cost of 50% Crit Multiplier. I know you don't want to run that forever but it helps to get the crits going. I was struggling and then I got that amulet and switched out Curse with Increased Crit Strikes(Manually cast curse) for 4 Alterations and it was night and day.

To Burn down high HP targets, I pop Diamond flask then lay down the smack.

Also, my gear is sub par and this is still working great so.... :)

The question I have- Why don't you take Heartseeker Node near Acrobatics? Is it pointless to get t0o much crit? That node is 50% Increased Crit and 25% Multiplier. Seems good for 4 extra points. Sorry if this was asked already. I skimmed through a lot of the replies but not everything yet.

-Shaymon
Last edited by Shaymon on Aug 17, 2015, 11:22:38 AM
"
azamantes wrote:
nice guide rathik!

im planning to use a permanent righteous fire variation of your build. if i get 75 fire resist + 4 purity of fire + 8 rise of the phoenix + 13 flask resist i will able to get no damage at all.

what would you change about my passive tree ? (ignore the inspired learning it's there just for testing)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree//AAAAAwABAAYAXgMeBS0FtQYjDY0N0Q5IFSAV9ha_GY4ZtB9BIuoj9iT9JpUqCyzpLYMtqC5TMHEwfDY9N9Q6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S1dLeE2SUUdVS13yX7Bh4mJ5YqxjQ2VNbIxtbG-ecFJw1XTtdct3B3rvfXWDCYTFhrOHE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_m7WcpJ2qo4qkeLGQtUi3trfWuXy74702vea-gL6nwOPB1cM6xKLKStNv037UI9rB21ndqN7445_nVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-4O73rxs_Pq9qP8xf66_94=

or https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/azamantes/characters

also how hard would it be gameplay wise to always press flasks to sustain rf ?

You can sustain RF, it takes practice, its not needed in maps anyway, trash die fast with out it. Of course it depends on the map and map mods.

That is a completely different build, for a crit build is lacking crit, also its dual wield? And you talking about using phoenix? You mention 13% flasks but you are 10 skills away from alchemist.

I am not even going to try to compare it :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 17, 2015, 12:34:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info