[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
This is my new build, but I always die at act 4... I dont know why, My resis already 83 75 82 .....Is my build have some problem?

Spoiler

Dying where? In The Dried Lake?

In merciless Act 4 you only have to do the second quest "An Indomitable Spirit" to get the skill point reward, which is located on the second level in the mines. You do not have to do any further quests, you can do them later when you are stronger. They absolutely have no impact in your progress what so ever.

You are dying due to your setup and the fact that you jumped on the spell damage nodes very soon. You also must not have much life.

Here is what you do.
Refund the 3 skills from Freeze, those are waste. Do not take them.

This is how your skill tree should look like when you get 1 more skill point.

Its up to you if you want to spend refund points/regrets and fix it now or get more levels and get them later.

Stop using RF and blood rage. You do not need them at this level.

Get a spell shield with life on it.

Get a Surgeon's Granite Flask of Iron Skin.
Get a Atziri's Promise Flask since you have zero chaos resistance.
Eternal Flask are better than Divine flask. You want them to heal faster.

Change your chest links to:
"
Barrage(lvl 1) + GMP + COC + Warlord's Mark + Arctic Breath + Fireball

Get a Starkonja's Head with as much life and DEX as possible, Alphas is bad for this build. You do not need the mana reserve from the helmet.

Get an Icy Golem :). You underestimate the fucker.

I don't know how much APS you have but you might want to invest in Berserking since you are using Void battery and is slow, if you are close to 2.3 APS with quality GMP then you are OK. Also that wand has a high INT requirement that needs to be addressed.

This should be enough to greatly boost your survival but if you want even more (and I strongly recommend it), add this.
"
CWDT(lvl 1) + Immortal Call (Optional, Increased Duration + Molten shell)

Since you already took Charisma and have a level 3 enlighten try this aura/herald setup
"
Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder + Life Leech + Enlighten
Any Purity with no links

Aura Calculator
https://poe.mikelat.com/#2jSLhl/F6E-gl/tqA1Qo

Stay with this setup until you feel strong enough to switch to the main setup.

Let me know how it works :).

Regards

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
This is my new build, but I always die at act 4... I dont know why, My resis already 83 75 82 .....Is my build have some problem?

Spoiler

In merciless Act 4 you only have to do the second quest "An Indomitable Spirit" to get the skill point reward, which is located on the second level in the mines. You do not have to do any further quests, you can do them later when you are stronger. They absolutely have no impact in your progress what so ever.

You are dying due to your setup and the fact that you jumped on the spell damage nodes very soon. You also must not have much life.

Here is what you do.
Refund the 3 skills from Freeze, those are waste. Do not take them.

This is how your skill tree should look like when you get 1 more skill point.

Its up to you if you want to spend refund points/regrets and fix it now or get more levels and get them later.

Stop using RF and blood rage. You do not need them at this level.

Get a spell shield with life on it.

Get a Surgeon's Granite Flask of Iron Skin.
Get a Atziri's Promise Flask since you have zero chaos resistance.
Eternal Flask are better than Divine flask. You want them to heal faster.

"

Get a Starkonja's Head with as much life and DEX as possible, Alphas is bad for this build. You do not need the mana reserve from the helmet.

Get an Icy Golem :). You underestimate the fucker.

I don't know how much APS you have but you might want to invest in Berserking since you are using Void battery and is slow, if you are close to 2.3 APS with quality GMP then you are OK. Also that wand has a high INT requirement that needs to be addressed.

This should be enough to greatly boost your survival but if you want even more (and I strongly recommend it), add this.
"
CWDT(lvl 1) + Immortal Call (Optional, Increased Duration + Molten shell)

Since you already took Charisma and have a level 3 enlighten try this aura/herald setup
"
Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder + Life Leech + Enlighten
Any Purity with no links

Aura Calculator
https://poe.mikelat.com/#2jSLhl/F6E-gl/tqA1Qo

Stay with this setup until you feel strong enough to switch to the main setup.

Let me know how it works :).

Regards

I have few more question...
1. If I dont use Alphas I think I cant open 2 purity and 2 herald....what should i do and what helmet should I use.
2.If I link Life leech oh heralds, my heralds can leech? because I want to use Ass Mark on my CoC to make more DPS.
3.After I use Volls Protector,and open 2 purity and 2 herald I only have 27mana left..with Alphas sometimes I really Cant use anymore skill like lighting warp and Ice Golem...
4. Can this build solo Atziri?
5. Why I need to learn Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics?
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Aug 13, 2015, 3:49:51 AM
"
I have few more question...
1. If I dont use Alphas I think I cant open 2 purity and 2 herald....what should i do and what helmet should I use.
2.If I link Life leech oh heralds, my heralds can leech? because I want to use Ass Mark on my CoC to make more DPS.
3.After I use Volls Protector,and open 2 purity and 2 herald I only have 27mana left..with Alphas sometimes I really Cant use anymore skill like lighting warp and Ice Golem...
4. Can this build solo Atziri?
5. Why I need to learn Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics?

1 2 3
Please read what I wrote. With volls you don't need assasings mark, you also need GGGBBB.

4 yes, eventually.

5 survival.

I would suggest you read the guide since basically all the info you asking are in there.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:

Spoiler

he s insanely overgeared i dont know how he die lol

"
"

this meta suggestions
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Aug 13, 2015, 8:03:26 AM
OK, here is a question... assuming I can afford a 6l Shavs, is it better to go for the "Shatter Chuck Blue"? Will I be tankier / deal more damage? Is either of those two builds able to kill Uber Atziri?

I have a build that can do Atziri, though not deathless at the moment (Marohi Erqui Cycloner, kind of self-made build from 1.3 times updated for 2.0). So my next build should be somewhat more powerful if possible ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
OK, here is a question... assuming I can afford a 6l Shavs, is it better to go for the "Shatter Chuck Blue"? Will I be tankier / deal more damage? Is either of those two builds able to kill Uber Atziri?

I have a build that can do Atziri, though not deathless at the moment (Marohi Erqui Cycloner, kind of self-made build from 1.3 times updated for 2.0). So my next build should be somewhat more powerful if possible ;).

You get the benefit of Pain Attunement (30% more spell power) and more auras but is way more expensive and needs better itemization.

A 6L shavs doesn't automatically make the build.

Also you can kill normal atziri on a 50-60 chaos budget(standard) a bit more on warbands.
The budget build can kill her but is less forgiving since you don't have life leech on barrage.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 14, 2015, 4:34:43 AM
I was talking about Uber. I know that budget builds can kill Atziri, though I doubt that there really is a 50c build that can do it if one is honest with the prices.

And yes, I know that I dont just need a Shavs. But I have one, and I would rather link a Shavs than a Volls Protector... that is why I am asking.
"
Char1983 wrote:
I was talking about Uber. I know that budget builds can kill Atziri, though I doubt that there really is a 50c build that can do it if one is honest with the prices.

And yes, I know that I dont just need a Shavs. But I have one, and I would rather link a Shavs than a Volls Protector... that is why I am asking.

Well the original blood magic build did kill her all though not deathless, that what the author said, so assuming with the same level of gear yea, the blue version can kill her also.

You might want to check out his level of gear before you jumped into it though :).

Also keep in mind that Atziri has been killed with SRS all white gear 4L, and with 1 life and 1 ES (blood magic + Eldrich battery) so you shouldn't doubt people so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm8rKtv33Yg
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 14, 2015, 12:39:09 PM
Hmm. Yeah, forgot about SRS... kinda didnt want to go there.

As for that video, impressive ;). If I had such a stable connection and such high FPS I might try that as well... the reality for me is more like 200-500ms latency + last time the Atziri fight became a slide show for some reason.
so for all you who still confused about aps problem and caps
the thing i thinking about right now is
if you have aps

<1.5 then you can get 8 procs with gmp and 4 without it

if you have 1.5-2.3 you getting almost the same procs without gmp as if you using it

2.3-3 you getting more stable procs with gmp but they always on cd(i mean you mostly getting 4 procs each time and thats the cap for 1 target)

if you getting 3+ you getting 3 procs cos they are just too fast and they obviously on cd
so

ANYWAY if you using gmp or not you may aim to 2.99 aps
cos more hits per second whould produce more procs anyway BUT
with gmp you getting cap already with 2.3 aps and after that your procs just more stable(thats hard to count as dps itself but you may count it as if gmp doesnt reduce dmg of skills)
RIP English :D
GMT +4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info