[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

How do you create Power Charges in the budget variant? PCOC instead of Warlord's Mark?
"
reitermaniacL wrote:
How do you create Power Charges in the budget variant? PCOC instead of Warlord's Mark?
i think he uses assains mark in chest for pc
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Link tree, gear and jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABAcEswVCBbUHHg3RDkgOXA-rES0Rlha_Gjgc3CBuIuokiyaVJy8o-ilPKgssnC0fLagy0TWSNj062EGWRUdFfEV-SVFKyEyzUDBRdFVLVcZd8l-wYeJjQ2r6a7dsjG1sbqpvnnBScNV3B3vDfIN_xoKbguSDCYPbhMWFfYcTidOKr4wLjDaO6Y8akBGQVZUglS6Xl5itmjubtZyknaqiAKKjppmus7GQtDi1SLXyt9a4k7l8voC-vMBmwfPDOspK0PXYvdtZ217hc-UZ53To1uvu7DjssPDV8-r79Q==

Should I take 1 End charge? I took Alira 1 Power. Ready to go shopping on your advice to upgrade.

Thx

Joe
Last edited by ZrxLvR on Oct 13, 2015, 11:40:01 PM
"
reitermaniacL wrote:

Assassin's Mark for trash, PCOC for single target.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
ZrxLvR wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABAcEswVCBbUHHg3RDkgOXA-rES0Rlha_Gjgc3CBuIuokiyaVJy8o-ilPKgssnC0fLagy0TWSNj062EGWRUdFfEV-SVFKyEyzUDBRdFVLVcZd8l-wYeJjQ2r6a7dsjG1sbqpvnnBScNV3B3vDfIN_xoKbguSDCYPbhMWFfYcTidOKr4wLjDaO6Y8akBGQVZUglS6Xl5itmjubtZyknaqiAKKjppmus7GQtDi1SLXyt9a4k7l8voC-vMBmwfPDOspK0PXYvdtZ217hc-UZ53To1uvu7DjssPDV8-r79Q==

Should I take 1 End charge? I took Alira 1 Power. Ready to go shopping on your advice to upgrade.

Thx

Joe

I am assuming that you always have GMP on your barrage links.
I honestly I can't understand why you are running out of mana. I am guessing you are spamming your barrage with out hitting anything? You always need to have a target.
With a level 3 enlighten you should have at least 27 mana available.
You should go with two +2 mana on hit jewels if you having troubles.

The build can do no mana regen and no curse maps. And thats with a life leech gem which brings the cost of barrage to 18 mana, up from 13 mana when using Warlord's Mark.
Proof.
http://i.imgur.com/ARKaJ4b.png

You absolutely need 5 endurance charges if you want to keep 100% IM uptime. No way around this. Change your bandits rewards. Skill, Skill, Endurance.

Whats up with the DEX nodes you took on the right side that lead no where? Fix them.
Also drop the shadow elemental nodes, there more important things to take.

Your skill tree should look like this with 2 more skill points.

Your rings need a lot more accuracy.

Find a wand with higher crit base.
Get rings with more accuracy and life.
Nice amulet but the lightning damage mean you can't use Arc effectively. Its also missing life.
Get a discharge gem. You can use Voll's amulet + discharge + cold spell for very high single target DPS. Think Atziri and Double vaal fights for example.
Get ES on hit jewels.
Vaal Grace is really helpful, personally I use 3 of them on my gloves with increase duration.

Over all your on the right path, you need to itemize better.

Let me know how it turns out :)

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 14, 2015, 4:27:58 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
ZrxLvR wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thx

Joe

I am assuming that you always have GMP on your barrage links.
I honestly I can't understand why you are running out of mana. I am guessing you are spamming your barrage with out hitting anything? You always need to have a target.
With a level 3 enlighten you should have at least 27 mana available.
You should go with two +2 mana on hit jewels if you having troubles.

The build can do no mana regen and no curse maps. And thats with a life leech gem which brings the cost of barrage to 18 mana, up from 13 mana when using Warlord's Mark.
Proof.
http://i.imgur.com/ARKaJ4b.png

You absolutely need 5 endurance charges if you want to keep 100% IM uptime. No way around this. Change your bandits rewards. Skill, Skill, Endurance.

Whats up with the DEX nodes you took on the right side that lead no where? Fix them.
Also drop the shadow elemental nodes, there more important things to take.

Your skill tree should look like this with 2 more skill points.

Your rings need a lot more accuracy.

Find a wand with higher crit base.
Get rings with more accuracy and life.
Nice amulet but the lightning damage mean you can't use Arc effectively. Its also missing life.
Get a discharge gem. You can use Voll's amulet + discharge + cold spell for very high single target DPS. Think Atziri and Double vaal fights for example.
Get ES on hit jewels.
Vaal Grace is really helpful, personally I use 3 of them on my gloves with increase duration.

Over all your on the right path, you need to itemize better.

Let me know how it turns out :)

Regards

Corrected my messed up tree and got some new jewelry. How much accuracy should I have minimum? I'm at 1997 atm.

Last edited by ZrxLvR on Oct 14, 2015, 6:29:50 PM
There is no set amount. The more the better but don't gimp your other stats to get it. The cap is 95% chance to hit, I am at 87%, 85% with Voll's amulet.
You can also use an Icy Golem to get more.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Would you set your profile and characters to public so followers of your guide could get a more consistently updated idea of what to mimic with your gear?
what is the average damage on your spells? i would like to compare with my own to know if i need more
"
LoganChuzz wrote:
Would you set your profile and characters to public so followers of your guide could get a more consistently updated idea of what to mimic with your gear?

Sure

"
itamar831 wrote:
what is the average damage on your spells? i would like to compare with my own to know if i need more

Fireball is at 4169 and arctic breath at 3233, with no charges or any other buffs, also missing two jewels, using them on another character at the moment.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 28, 2015, 9:08:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info