Screw the ignore list. You need to take action against these idiots.

Thats pretty funny. I was online when this happened. I tend to just ignore or even hide global chat.

By the way. has anyone else noticed opening chat (to start typing) reduce your FPS?

For some reason at one point it was lowering my fps by 30 each time i went to chat. Restarting the client fixed it, may have been a memory leak.
i'd like to see some mechanic in place to stop people making names like that too, i mean really, niggerjoe?
lots of games dont allow certain woords in names
proud member of clanDA
"
vorlon wrote:
i'd like to see some mechanic in place to stop people making names like that too, i mean really, niggerjoe?
lots of games dont allow certain woords in names

no real point to have a name filter since most people that wants vulgar name will bypass it somehow.
Since PoE already disallows most special characters in names, a common filter would probably work well in that area.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I suggested forum moderators from alpha members but I definetely don't like the idea of a GM who doesn't work for GGG.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
By "we plan to have someone on 24/7" I assume he means "you get to power trip but no money"

edit:
"
permaximum wrote:
I suggested forum moderators from alpha members but I definetely don't like the idea of a GM who doesn't work for GGG.

oh shit no, you don't ever appoint someone as a GM if they don't directly work for you. As a moderator though? That's fine
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Nov 29, 2011, 4:22:34 AM
"
aurisacra wrote:
I'm glad that crap doesn't happen in Hardcore...

Amen to that. It really feels like playing with a bunch of 10-year olds. When my first char died on hardcore and I finished my way to chaos on softcore I just wished I could turn off the chat.
"
Zimbapina wrote:
"
aurisacra wrote:
I'm glad that crap doesn't happen in Hardcore...

Amen to that. It really feels like playing with a bunch of 10-year olds. When my first char died on hardcore and I finished my way to chaos on softcore I just wished I could turn off the chat.

ermm you can turn off the chat
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
Honestly, take it with a grain of salt... leave those to be fools, be fools.... I dont want to be censored or filtered.. if i want to talk dirty... Im gonna
seriously?
^Yes

And I also suggest turning off global. Its not like you'll be missing out on anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info