[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

I'm thinking about doing this as a Raider. Anyone have an example skill tree? I'm curious whether it's worth it to travel over to the Marauder area for the life and armor.

Also, I'm planning to use an Aegis Aurora I found, so I was going to grab the Iron Reflexes node. Is this lunacy, or doable?
I don't see the answer for the question: "Why not vaal pact?" Can you tell us?
I'm enjoying this build immensely - currently level 66 in HC Legacy. Any suggestions on alternatives to the Brass dome? (way too expensive for me ugh)

Using this, which works all right but low life and no resistances oof.
How do you manage to regenerate your lifepool? The amount of Leech doesn't seem to be very high? Do I miss something?
Hey,

gj with this Guide ;)

I have one question, what do you think about Frozen Blades skill, will it make use with your guide ?

PS

In guide you switched places of 2 gems: Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash
Last edited by Tyrgaroth on May 15, 2017, 3:08:51 PM
I'm not as scared to play this game now. Initially I was intrigued but terrified. Very good format for guides.
Fantastic guide man!
Have you tried this build in 3.0 beta? I think I am going to try it. Since the life got boosted there should be no problem with defense. Do you have any suggestions with the new bandits ?
Fanstastic guide fanstastic playstyle TY FOR this man is here anyone who can help me with my gear and advice me ? no luck for drop pls.

Ty for advice
"
Laserbot wrote:
I'm thinking about doing this as a Raider. Anyone have an example skill tree? I'm curious whether it's worth it to travel over to the Marauder area for the life and armor.

Also, I'm planning to use an Aegis Aurora I found, so I was going to grab the Iron Reflexes node. Is this lunacy, or doable?

I tried both, Aegis and Surrender, but only as Gladiator. Without going for 75 block and 75 spell block, you won't be able to utilize the true power of this unique shield. If you plan to use Raider with this shield, it would require different tree, aka another build.

As for Iron Reflexes, pathing to it will cost you another 4 points and in most times it isn't worth it.

"
tandyfw08 wrote:
I don't see the answer for the question: "Why not vaal pact?" Can you tell us?

Added to Q&A.

"
ADFuel wrote:
Any suggestions on alternatives to the Brass dome?

Any rare chest with 70+ life and around 1k armour will be good enough and it will provide extra 300 to 400 HP. If you aim for even higher life pool, Belly of Beast can be nice investment.

"
flojo86 wrote:
How do you manage to regenerate your lifepool?

I always able to get capped leech (20% of my max life per sec) which I improve with life flask. I rarely find myself in situation when I can't out trade damage.

"
Tyrgaroth wrote:
what do you think about Frost Blades skill, will it make use with your guide

To be honest, I was really surprised about feeling of it, even if my tree buff mostly melee part of skill. For this setup I recommend also taking Winter Spirit node. I added gem setup to skill section.

"
The_Bleeding wrote:
Have you tried this build in 3.0 beta? I think I am going to try it. Since the life got boosted there should be no problem with defense. Do you have any suggestions with the new bandits ?

I tried my build in a BETA and it worked very well against new content. I already prepared few adjustment for the guide: tree, items, leveling, bandits. Overall this build receive nice buff but I don't want to upgrade it yet - still it's not 100% that everything will stay for 3.0 (like Brutality change). Currently in BETA, I prefer going for killing all bandits - I find two additional points better than bandits bonuses.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info