[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

More AS doesn't bring more MS. It only affect whirling blades attack time, not character's MS. Is that right or iI am in a mstake?
Last edited by yapmakanka on Jan 29, 2017, 8:13:26 AM
How about life regen per endurance charge node. Wouldnt that give about 1.4% life regen which amounts to about 100 life/sec
Updated for 2.6

- Removed Increased Area of Effect from gem section
- Updated tree pathing
- New stats
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Can you do a update of the passive tree regarding the legacy update?
"
Beckerbr wrote:
Can you do a update of the passive tree regarding the legacy update?

Tree was already updated with the start of 2.6. I just checked that and links for tree works fine for me.
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Is it a good idea to change bino's for a better dagger with high critchance and multiplier and dps?
is it possible to use swords instead of daggers on this build?
Have you ever considered taking Unyieling + Fortify (in six link instead of faster attacks)? I am also playing on hc and thought that it would be nice to have almost constant fortify (boosted by unyielding).

Do you think it is worth a shot?
I just want to say that your guide is amazing. As a new player, this build covered everything I needed to know in detail.

You took the time to link every item that was relevant to the build, and explain those items. Your screenshots and videos were also nice.

You made a nice table of content, and each section had a super nice header.

There are a lot of build threads out there, so many to choose from and it was difficult. But clearly you put so much time and effort into creating this post for us, and I know you put a lot of time and effort into theorycrafting and implementing this build. Thank you so much.

My guy is currently only level 29, but I love it, and it will probably be my main. It reminds me so much of classes I enjoy playing in other RPG games.
This is the best build guide I have seen, and I have seen, and used, many over the game's life.

Everything is presented well, it is formatted in easy to read and understand sections, and visual references are used liberally.

Pretty much every question you could have while playing this build has been answered, and in detail.

If I ever have to point a new player to a guide to use, it will be this one without a doubt.

Well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info