[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

Hello everyone, I have a noob question i'd like answered. For my Main weapon physical damage/dps. How top of my priority is the physical damage on the weapon?

For example, should I get a weapon that has the "gain physical damage as x", with lower than 300 physical damage, or a weapon that doesn't have that but with 400+ or something?
Thanks for the guide, I appreciate the work you have put into it. I am enjoying this build.
Last edited by Lucifer_ on Sep 9, 2018, 8:41:34 PM
I'm about to try self found with this build, wish me luck.
To the op, please make a self found section for this build, so many has been asking this question mostly because there's not many melee builds that can do self found.

With the shaper sword recommended this might not be either, shall find out soon.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Sep 10, 2018, 6:32:33 AM
"
"
DissTurbo wrote:
"
Hey! I like the build so far. Can anyone of you give me advice what's the next upgrade? I feel like I need a Brass dome and a better weapon. But even with those my life total is pretty low. Should I invest much more to rares to get higher life from them ? Right now I am waiting for Brass Dome prices to go down, I have about 2 exalts. Should I buy a better weapon or invest in jewellery. Thank you for the build and detailed explanation!

get something like Ahn's might for 2c :P better than scaeva.

Ah alright. Should I drop blood rage ? I already have enough accuracy, multi bonus from the blade seems like a much better option.

I am still unsure about this one. I like BR but bonus with 2 pacifisms is pretty good too. Your call. I'm gonna test a bit more ;]
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
"
Bryllex wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a noob question i'd like answered. For my Main weapon physical damage/dps. How top of my priority is the physical damage on the weapon?

For example, should I get a weapon that has the "gain physical damage as x", with lower than 300 physical damage, or a weapon that doesn't have that but with 400+ or something?

Ahn's might + stat stick in offhand (aim for at least 2x gain physical damage as ... + crit multiplier)
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
Ah alright. Should I drop blood rage ? I already have enough accuracy, multi bonus from the blade seems like a much better option.[/quote]

I am still unsure about this one. I like BR but bonus with 2 pacifisms is pretty good too. Your call. I'm gonna test a bit more ;][/quote]

I kept it and it didn't seem like a big deal. I switched to a high dps sword though, that was quite a boost to my damage. I think I will not use another set of double strike, I am just using Vaal Double strike as it also provides normal double strike too. My damage is pretty okay I need to get +20 quality gems, buy a much better stat stick. But I really like Nebuloch so far it gives me so much armor. It alone gets my Phy Reduction to 90% with endurance charges. I need at least 10-12ex for a significant upgrade it seeems it will take a while.
Guys, what about Herald of purity? Isn't that a better Herald for us? It seems strong.
"
lpcinder wrote:
Guys, what about Herald of purity? Isn't that a better Herald for us? It seems strong.

At the beginning Purity could be slightly ahead, but Ash will outscale it as your phys dps increass. If you feel the need for some survivability you could also run Ash + Purity + Arctic instead of Ash + Hatred.
Hello! I want to try this build at SC. Is it viable for SC too? Also I have question. Why 2 double strikes in equip? 1 normal, and second one is vaal. Also I got Tabula and want to ask which links will be good in the beggining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info