[3.4] "Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide [HC] Atziri/Izaro/Guardians/Shaper/Elder

"
In act 1 make sure to grab your totem

Sorry for the newbie confusion, but the wiki says Ancestral Warchief can't be obtained til act 3. I'm new to the game and know nothing, but could you clarify this?
is there a pob to this build or something. The guise is detailed but it is skipping key parts.
Sorry am I missing something regarding life leech, but where exactly do we get that from? The guide talks about having "capped life leech" but I don't see any mention of where to get that from aside from blood rage? Do we get that from items? I don't see any passive points into life leech as well. Any help would be much appreciated.
"
BearToffee wrote:
"
In act 1 make sure to grab your totem
Last edited by jhhoodlum on Jun 24, 2018, 11:52:20 PM
Any honest opinions how much more gimped if at all is champion in HC? I really didn't want to go jugg, champion is like a hybrid offense/defense build for this. Still deciding if I should stop leveling and switch to jug or stay champion.
Thanks for the guide! I'm in Act 7, following the guide/path (updating swords/DPS/EQ/etc) and I'm nearly dying a LOT. (in hardcore). I have 3,093 life at lvl 50, and I'm almost dying to one of the optional skill point minibosses in A7 (Gruthkul maybe?)

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I was not totally happy with the first two chars I rolled, so I gave this a go.

This is my gear so far

It is not quite as good as Ahn's Might Jugg from last league, but that ended up being 150ex worth of gear in the end. On it, I was using a brass dome for lab and a loreweave for maps (with hatred crit watchers with immune to ele weak while purity etc)

Naturally a jugg with a brass dome will walk through lab and kill Minotaur without fuss. My jewels and such are still a little sub-par, but I think I will struggle to get more than 6k life (which is ok more or less) I completed 157/158 in Atlas with 5.1k with this build. It will struggle a little in temple, without flasking and going hard into mobs, it is relatively easy to get hosed by heavy hitting ele damage.

I am considering using a loreweave and if possible keeping Abyssus (if not swap to Starkonja or similar later on).

It is very hard to find a high phys dps rapier in the current market (at least with 5-6 psuedo links), but certainly this build can do done very cheaply.

Uber Elder of course will be bloody horrid given the name locking.

I am going to push this hard till the end of the league, RNG has not been kind, but I will end up dropping 100ex on it I am sure.

I have seen people post here asking questions. I am sure the build guide author will respond to many, but I am happy to give advice if I am able. You can find me on https://discord.me/oceanicexiles. I am on 12 hours a day, and most of our 250 members can point you in my direction.

I should take a second to applaud the author for a very detailed and informative guide, I wish more people took the time to explain the reasoning behind a build.

Anyway have fun with the league, and I will post from time to time with my feedback and ideas relating to this build.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Cool! Can you provide a POB link for this? Thanks!
Ok... after years I finished my real life work. Here are two most requested things:
- new video (under video section)
- new PoB link (under Q%A section)

I done what I could with this video but I can't get better quality. I will update rest of guide before Sunday. Still need to do more detailed leveling section with items for each stage of game (this is current priority) and answer questions. Uber Elder will come in next week. I also would want to present Atzri/Shaper/Elder in EE's style (but that won't be too soon).
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
"
ShihanPiotr wrote:
Ok... after years I finished my real life work. Here are two most requested things:
- new video (under video section)
- new PoB link (under Q%A section)

I done what I could with this video but I can't get better quality. I will update rest of guide before Sunday. Still need to do more detailed leveling section with items for each stage of game (this is current priority) and answer questions. Uber Elder will come in next week. I also would want to present Atzri/Shaper/Elder in EE's style (but that won't be too soon).

The POB link in the QnA section is just a link to a youtube video, there is still no POB link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info