[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Well yeah I'm trying to gather some regs in order to convert my tree from the "Path o Exile Builds" on youtube or Deadeye TS Ranger.
But I'm still thinking about how good is Elemental Damage against Physical?
I'm currently reaching 12k DPS (tooltip) with TS On my gear and tree. Is that good?
Also what about the reserved mana? I'm running HoI HoT and Arctic Armour so I can only use 25% which only becomes a problem against a boss fight.
This build so far has been a blast but i have one question which is rather nooby but when should i get my gems upgraded to 20quality and which ones are the most important to do first?
What's your movement speed with frenzy and flask up?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
This build so far has been a blast but i have one question which is rather nooby but when should i get my gems upgraded to 20quality and which ones are the most important to do first?

The Faster attacks gem, WeD and pierce gem, are the ones i'd recommend upgrading first
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
liquidSG wrote:
What's your movement speed with frenzy and flask up?

If you count onslaught and max frenxy charges i think it's around 180%
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Well yeah I'm trying to gather some regs in order to convert my tree from the "Path o Exile Builds" on youtube or Deadeye TS Ranger.
But I'm still thinking about how good is Elemental Damage against Physical?
I'm currently reaching 12k DPS (tooltip) with TS On my gear and tree. Is that good?
Also what about the reserved mana? I'm running HoI HoT and Arctic Armour so I can only use 25% which only becomes a problem against a boss fight.

You should use the auras i told you Wrath and HOI. Wrath will give you alot more dps! -Elemental is much easier to scale, but can be a problem against singletarget if they have alot of resist. Therefore you might want to manually curse the boss with elemental weakness, if you havent aquired the elemental weakness on hit corruption on your gloves.
"
Akanakos wrote:
Hi im doing this build and Im around 60 right now. wondering, why don't we use hatred and HoA? i have been using them up till now and its been pretty good. Its my first breach char so I'm not the richest. Also, why wrath? The int requirements are painstaking and tornado shot isn't a spell so it get only 2/3 of the affects

any help and criticism is welcomed

Edit- further looking at everything this is an elemental build rather than physical so im guessing we are stacking ele nodes and taking away from the physical aspec.

You dont care about phys at all. Therefore wrath and HoA is useless. Wrath is insane, as it adds damage per hit, which gives us alot of damage, since we attack so fast.
Hey Amigo,

Can you do some Uber Lab runs or even Uber Atziri and post some videos :) ?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Isnt better to choose +1 maximium frenzy charge on last bandit reward? seeing we choose avatar of slaughter and change curse on hit + vulnerability on big life bosses. It would be even better for them and still be even better for map clearing as well.
hey guys i just started poe and ill go with that build but need some help please . I chose the ranger to start with but i only see in the build the upgrade order for inquisitor can someone help me please i feel so lost :) thanks a ton in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info