[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
mikumi23 wrote:
im **** confused with this build is this ranger or templar build? which 1 is best 1 moment shows me ranger info the next inquisitor so which do i go for?

It's two different options. I'd recommend raider though.

Ranger = faster clearspeed and damage
Templar = more tanky + easier to get going.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Sukeio wrote:
How can i get facebreaker legacy? i'm new player.

you cannot get them anymore. The only place you can get them is on standard league, if you find people that sell them. Therefore, i'd recommend that you use maligaros or rare gloves, if you are on Breach league :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
R1n wrote:
Hi i have 2 questions :
1)drillneck + pierce gem at lvl 20 is something like 75% pierce ? and we get 40% from tree , isnt that 15% wasted?
2)only thing we have for mana sustain is 1 skill on the tree, now i have it and its ok when i fight multiple enemies but when im vs a boss lets say i cant sustain tornado shot i have to throw many auto shots ,am i missing something here or is this normal?
thanks in advance!

1) The drillneck has implicit 10% pierce chance and you get 50% from tree aswell as getting 50% from the gem. So if the drillneck isn't corrupted, then you should take the 10% damage node, in the pierce cluster, since you will be capped anyways.

2) It means that you damage isnt high enough to sustain. I would recommend getting a mana flask to sustain it agains bossfights
"
Maahoo wrote:
Hey, couldnt see on the first page, what skills should we use leveling this build at the start? or is it irrelevant?

You should use whatever skill you can until you can use lightning arrow/tornadoshot (it depends on what you prefer). Use lightning arrow/tornadoshot with greater multiple projectiles for normal clearing and barrage for single target
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Sukeio wrote:
How can i get facebreaker legacy? i'm new player.

you cannot get them anymore. The only place you can get them is on standard league, if you find people that sell them. Therefore, i'd recommend that you use maligaros or rare gloves, if you are on Breach league :)

ty dude
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
RobiSTALKER wrote:
Isnt better to choose +1 maximium frenzy charge on last bandit reward? seeing we choose avatar of slaughter and change curse on hit + vulnerability on big life bosses. It would be even better for them and still be even better for map clearing as well.

We take a frenzy charge as bandit, since we really dont need more crit if we are using diamond flask (which i HIGHLY recommend you do).

You don't want vulnerability curse since it does nothing for this build. It's an elemental build, so we do not scale and care about physical damage at all. That's why we want elemental weakness as our curse-corruption

Yeah, i was using elemental weaknesses and was meaning it, idk why i have made the mistake to mention vulnerability... anyway thx for the build, i didnt have this kind of fun for a long time playing poe and i am really appreciating it. It is by far the first guide i am willing to put some high effort to see it finished and do some end stuff like guardians-shaper.

i have another question though, ive recently done solo uber lab, it was tough, first time i died to one shot mechanics and the 2 try was sucessful, had to respec into point blank to beat him though. Right now i am using avatar of slaughter and the current gear as you can see on my profile and idk, tell me as i think you've tested both options and calculated them... is really better to pick avatar of slaughter for better clear speed and high tier maps including shaper? or phase + lot of mv would be nicer instead? what's your opinion about it? dont forget to change your bandit's reward guide cuz ive choosen alira for +1 max power charge and now i must respec to +1 frenzy if i am going to keep playing avatar of slaughter.

Thx for your time and pacience answsering questions.

P.S: I was having mana issues with herald of ice only, had to put 2 points into mana management... i know i could surpass it with higher dps but i cant make it higher right now and maybe the insane atk speed dat came with avatar of slaughter has brought this problem.
Last edited by RobiSTALKER on Jan 15, 2017, 10:03:34 PM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Taiyuchi wrote:
"
R1n wrote:
hey guys i just started poe and ill go with that build but need some help please . I chose the ranger to start with but i only see in the build the upgrade order for inquisitor can someone help me please i feel so lost :) thanks a ton in advance!

Yo!
I'm still in lvling but i suggest you to first head south to duelist notes. Pick up the Forces of Nature at the split.
Maybe leave the Crit notes for later.

--

Have a question by myself. I am around lvl 33 now and wanna ask how you sustain the mana cost?

Either you coud try and grab the essence sap nodes, or you would have to use a mana flask. The mana is hard to sustain when leveling, because our damage isnt good enough, to leech it all back :)

Aye thanks. It works good with essence Sap. How do we leech mana later? I can only see Life Leech on the tree?
Last edited by Taiyuchi on Jan 15, 2017, 3:16:07 PM
Skilltree Upgrade order for Raider,please
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Undriuz wrote:
Hey Amigo,

Can you do some Uber Lab runs or even Uber Atziri and post some videos :) ?

i can post lab runs yeah, but i suck at uber atziri hahah :)

Yeah post some lab runs and some high tier maps too ;)
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Hey! thanks for your previous reply. Could you tell me the gem setup for a 5l ? havnt been fortunate enough to get 6l ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info