[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

How do you get 191 strength required for Kaom's?
"
Kazz_mot wrote:

Depends on what you have available to you. I personally went a couple extra strength nodes as well as having equipment that had "+Strength" or "+All Attributes".
"
Uragami wrote:
"
Kazz_mot wrote:

Depends on what you have available to you. I personally went a couple extra strength nodes as well as having equipment that had "+Strength" or "+All Attributes".

How much life do you have? I'm sitting at 3700+ @ lvl 75 with Kaom's. The OP says he uses Kaom's but his skill tree and the rest of his items don't seem to have enough strength.
Can someone explain to me if I need the phase acrobatics node as well as Avatar of the Veil? or is avatar of the veil enough
Question: How did you manage to get the bonus from The Blue Dream are tree doesn't get near any passive Ele Resist node?
"
Kazz_mot wrote:

You need attributes on gear, but getting over to the scion life nodes also help out alot.

You can also spend 1-2 points on those +30 str nodes.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Ghostexx wrote:
Can someone explain to me if I need the phase acrobatics node as well as Avatar of the Veil? or is avatar of the veil enough

I'd recommend getting avatar of the slaughter instead
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Uragami wrote:
Quick question. I keep trying to figure out how to generate power charges for this build, and the only way I'm currently able to is to use Assassin's Mark instead of Ele Weakness. Is there any other reliable way to generate them other than that and the gem you suggested since that's around 13ex on market?
You could get a frenzy gem, and link it with Power charge on crit. You only need to shoot once every 10 sec, to refresh charges :)
"
Is it very good to have an Alpha's helm?
I am thinking of getting one if it is extremely good to this build.

It is not good for this build :)

Here is what you should use instead:

Starkonja's head
Rare helm with life + accuracy
Rat's nest
"
StaticRain87 wrote:
Question: How did you manage to get the bonus from The Blue Dream are tree doesn't get near any passive Ele Resist node?

You can use two options (they have been added to the guide now, under the skilltrees section):

You can spend two points to get cloth and chain in the duelist area.

Or you can spend 3 points to get an extra jewel socket in the shadow area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info