[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hm Yeh I'm currently running Hatred + Herald of Ash so 75% is Viable for now. I raised my Hp from 2.2k to 2.5k just by getting rid of Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet which I was using. Still no difference though because my problem isn't survivability as a whole. I'm just getting one shot by Unique Bosses.
For example Voll's Charge on Merciless instakills me.
Used to Run Arctic Armour But I don't know how much of a difference it can do.
"
Hm Yeh I'm currently running Hatred + Herald of Ash so 75% is Viable for now. I raised my Hp from 2.2k to 2.5k just by getting rid of Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet which I was using. Still no difference though because my problem isn't survivability as a whole. I'm just getting one shot by Unique Bosses.
For example Voll's Charge on Merciless instakills me.
Used to Run Arctic Armour But I don't know how much of a difference it can do.

Dont use hatred and HoA. They DO NOT benefit this build! -use wrath and HoI instead!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 6, 2017, 1:25:54 AM
For helmet can either get a rare with 2 additional tornado secondary arrows or a rats nest, but cant afford the 3ex+ to get combined, which would I likely be best to get for now while i either farm to get the enchant myself or get the currency to buy one
"
hognus wrote:
For helmet can either get a rare with 2 additional tornado secondary arrows or a rats nest, but cant afford the 3ex+ to get combined, which would I likely be best to get for now while i either farm to get the enchant myself or get the currency to buy one

a rare with +2 is much more recommended compared to a rats nest since you can also get life and resists on it :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hm can you look at my inventory and tree and try to help me? :P
Plus isn't Elemental Damage kinda risky for the "end game" of this build?
"
Hm can you look at my inventory and tree and try to help me? :P
Plus isn't Elemental Damage kinda risky for the "end game" of this build?

Holy shit what are you doing with your skilltree!!!? :D

-You take alot of physical damage nodes, and you dont even take vaal pact. This build is elemental focused, you DO NOT want any physical damage at all! :)

Also you should maybe try and get more resists on gear, if you havent capped it already. Resists on jewels can also help alot!
Thanks for the guide, planning on starting it today. I have a couple of questions...

1. Is there a suggested leveling path for the skill tree? I have a drillneck, so I'll head toward the pierce nodes early on. Any suggestions other than that?

2. Since we can generate frenzy charges through the raider ascendancy, is it possible to drop blood rage? I was thinking it would help with vaal pact since we wouldn't be degening life.

3. I noticed on your character you don't have vaal pact but you do on the suggested build tree in the guide. Just curious as to why. Should we go for the extra life instead?

Thanks again, really appreciate the thoroughness of the guide.
"
CerveloAscend wrote:
Thanks for the guide, planning on starting it today. I have a couple of questions...

1. Is there a suggested leveling path for the skill tree? I have a drillneck, so I'll head toward the pierce nodes early on. Any suggestions other than that?

2. Since we can generate frenzy charges through the raider ascendancy, is it possible to drop blood rage? I was thinking it would help with vaal pact since we wouldn't be degening life.

3. I noticed on your character you don't have vaal pact but you do on the suggested build tree in the guide. Just curious as to why. Should we go for the extra life instead?

Thanks again, really appreciate the thoroughness of the guide.

1. Yeah, take the right side of the tree and go up through the pierce nodes first. Then once you get all those nodes, you can begin to take the left of the ranger start.

2. Yeah you dont have to use it at all! i just use it because of the 20% attack speed, but it's up to personal preference :)

3. It's because i have a legacy vinktars. I have that flask up 99% of the time, so im basicly getting vaal pact from the flask instead, saving me a couple points.
Thanks for the prompt reply, looking forward to trying it out!
Hi im doing this build and Im around 60 right now. wondering, why don't we use hatred and HoA? i have been using them up till now and its been pretty good. Its my first breach char so I'm not the richest. Also, why wrath? The int requirements are painstaking and tornado shot isn't a spell so it get only 2/3 of the affects

any help and criticism is welcomed

Edit- further looking at everything this is an elemental build rather than physical so im guessing we are stacking ele nodes and taking away from the physical aspec.
Last edited by Akanakos on Jan 7, 2017, 1:05:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info