[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hi there ! This is my first time doing a ranger, and I must admit that I really like it with your guide.
But there is something I have not quite understood, it is how you generate endurance charges for immortal call. I am still wondering, maybe it is written, and I am sorry, but I did not find it.
I am really having fun with this build, thank you for doing it !
Thanks for the clarification !
"
Harashada wrote:
Hi there ! This is my first time doing a ranger, and I must admit that I really like it with your guide.
But there is something I have not quite understood, it is how you generate endurance charges for immortal call. I am still wondering, maybe it is written, and I am sorry, but I did not find it.
I am really having fun with this build, thank you for doing it !
Thanks for the clarification !

We do not generate endurance charges, unfortunately. It still provides immunity against porcupines though :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Also I forgot to ask, if I were to go with Raider over Inquisitor, I would gain the ability to generate frenzy charges with vaal pact without using blood rage. I'm wondering whether it's worth it overall in terms of DPS. I know clearing white/blue packs would make little to no difference,but I'm wondering how much DPS you lose from not going Inquisitor for the penetration, specifically for map bosses/guardians.
Also I forgot to ask, if I were to go with Raider over Inquisitor, I would gain the ability to generate frenzy charges with vaal pact without using blood rage. I'm wondering whether it's worth it overall in terms of DPS. I know clearing white/blue packs would make little to no difference,but I'm wondering how much DPS you lose from not going Inquisitor for the penetration, specifically for map bosses/guardians.
"

According to poedb.tw/us (datamining website for poe) the guardians and shaper all have the following resists:
40% lightning, fire and cold res aswell as 25% chaos res. Uber Atziri only has 30% all res.

This means that if you can get 40% penetration or more, you would actually be doing way more damage than inquisitor, since you have a better skilltree and ascendancies.

So let's count the penetrations shall we?

We get 6% from tree, aswell as 8% lightning pen (which is our main damage source)
We get 32% from elemental weakness, but since bosses have 60% less curse effect, it will only translates to roughly 13%.
If we however can get the boot enchant, that gives "10% penetration if you haven't killed recently", then we would be able to reach 37% penetration.

This would give us more damage than inquisitor, if you also factor in the ascendancy damage boost.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Dec 28, 2016, 5:09:29 PM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

According to poedb.tw/us (datamining website for poe) the guardians and shaper all have the following resists:
40% lightning, fire and cold res aswell as 25% chaos res. Uber Atziri only has 30% all res.

This means that if you can get 40% penetration or more, you would actually be doing way more damage than inquisitor, since you have a better skilltree and ascendancies.

We get 6% from tree, aswell as 8% lightning pen (which is our main damage source)
We get 32% from elemental weakness, but since bosses have 60% less curse effect, it will only translates to roughly 13%.
If we however can get the boot enchant, that gives "10% penetration if you haven't killed recently", then we would be able to reach 37% penetration.

This would give us more damage than inquisitor, if you also factor in the ascendancy damage boost.

Wait where did you get the ele weakness curse from? The only curse I see is Assassin's Mark with curse on hit. Do you manually cast ele weakness on bosses?
"
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Wait where did you get the ele weakness curse from? The only curse I see is Assassin's Mark with curse on hit. Do you manually cast ele weakness on bosses?

I have elemental weakness on my gloves. But if you cannot get afford it, you'd just have to cast it manually
I see that you have 5 uniques equipped, which means that the rest of the gear must be very resist heavy to make up for it. Where do you make up for your accuracy? I was thinking about switching out Kaom's for a rare chest with resists but how much life do you have if you take kaom's heart off? Also, how much chance to hit do you have without any accuracy on gear?
Last edited by Pectoral on Dec 30, 2016, 12:10:27 AM
"
Pectoral wrote:
I see that you have 5 uniques equipped, which means that the rest of the gear must be very resist heavy to make up for it. Where do you make up for your accuracy? I was thinking about switching out Kaom's for a rare chest with resists but how much life do you have if you take kaom's heart off? Also, how much chance to hit do you have without any accuracy on gear?

I have around 5k life without kaoms. The chance to hit is just an estimation, but i can say that i got 1427 acuracy rating
Hey guys I'm currently trying a mix (logically mixed) of the Tornado Shot 2.5 Ranger...I'm a Deadeye but I'll change to Raider as I can see it's better atm.
Now I had a Belly 5L and I bought a 5L Kintsugi as soon as I read this guide. Now I'm still getting one shot from Bosses. I died on Malakai approx 10 times before killing him.
Mh hp is 2,2k with Kintsugi and 2.5k with Belly... What do i Do ? Fres and Cres are capped and I'm trying to find better jewels to cap Lres too.
Any help is appreciated :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info