[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Dark_Nero wrote:
Can you explain me something?

You say:
"
This build IS NOT a bosskiller, so Shaper, Guardians and Uber Atziri are very hard.

But alongside you add a video where you make very fast and deathless Shaper kill. So why did you write that in cons list?

i thought i had deleted that quote. thanks for poitning it out. It is shaper viable
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey guys,

I checked the OP profile and he use actually Hrimsorrow gloves for phys to cold conversion.
He aslo use hatred instead of Wrath.

Im actually running it and its going pretty well, could you experts guys check my profile and tell me how I could upgrade my caracter ? (playing HC)

I'm actually trying to 5L my chest or my bow, then what should be my next goal ?

Also a question, I always get troubles with str and int requirements, thats why I droped Wrath.

How can I run bisco and x2 Ventors without stats requirements troubles ?

Best regards
Hi! As I can see here is 2 tree's. 1st from lvling guide and another one as end game. Should I respec from leveing to end game, or I can use end game tree now? (sry for bad eng!). Ty. <3
I need a skill tree for 3.1 please lol my character is sitting in limbo til i get one
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Dark_Nero wrote:
Can you explain me something?

You say:
"
This build IS NOT a bosskiller, so Shaper, Guardians and Uber Atziri are very hard.

But alongside you add a video where you make very fast and deathless Shaper kill. So why did you write that in cons list?

i thought i had deleted that quote. thanks for poitning it out. It is shaper viable

The skill trees are out of date.

Can u make an updated version of tree/items/skill in PoB please? Thanks.
Can I use signal fire or Drillneck?
@TheAmigoBoyz Where u suggest to go 1st on a tree?

"

Can u make an updated version of tree/items/skill in PoB please? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/rSZvPWH1
I think this is updated tree. Atm using this.
Sorry if this has been answered already but I'm having a hard time seeing how mana is sustained while running HoI/Wrath. I'm using Thief's Torment for the life/mana on hit, but with 75% mana reserved, I can only use one shot of Tornado Shot before being out of mana. Basically my attack speed is limited by my mana pool. I don't see any gear/passives that help with mana regen/leech except the one node near Iron Reflexes. I'm loving the build except for the mana issues, any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info