[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Not sure if I missed this somewhere, but what are the pros and cons of running either Raider or Ascendant?
"
Lasiurus wrote:
Not sure if I missed this somewhere, but what are the pros and cons of running either Raider or Ascendant?

i will add those now :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
no the rest is the same. SKilltree updated now!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
mypitz wrote:
Hallo Mr.Amigo and Marry X-Mas =)

plz plz plz pretty plz make a three for the scion on your video

do you put Mirage Archer Support gem in your guide ???

have not tested it yet!
this skilltree is still in version 3.0 and has had some changes in the abyss league. how to do for this skilltree in version 3.1.
If I don't have a lot currency (around 80c), does it make sense to buy doomfletcher instead of windripper?
"
Reedgf wrote:
If I don't have a lot currency (around 80c), does it make sense to buy doomfletcher instead of windripper?

No just buy the tempest long bow, and use incrieased crit strikes gem
Please update the skill tree for 3.1
added lightning vs dmg on full life = dmg on full = 2k dps more on a 5 link ( on my char )

mirage gem =) it seems bis on tornado since it clear while we run around any idea if its bis on barrage then its 2 x 5link vs 1 x 6link

best regards pitz

thx so much for your guide
Can you explain me something?

You say:
"
This build IS NOT a bosskiller, so Shaper, Guardians and Uber Atziri are very hard.

But alongside you add a video where you make very fast and deathless Shaper kill. So why did you write that in cons list?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info