[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Sorry if it was already asked, but...

Do you intend to upgrade the skilltree before 3.1 launches?
I'd love to play it, as i was looking for some sort of character which is able to for a mf build with biscos/ventors, with the added possibility of clearing endgame bosses like shaper, but im kind of a mindless sheep following Skilltrees..
Are there some nodes we wont pick (because of the QotF nerf; maybe evasion based nodes?)
Are we going full armor instead of evasion now? (Kaoms/Belly)
Is there some secret on how to start a league with a ranger? I've seen tons and tons of people starting leagues with rangers(raiders) which all were fine. (because of your "Disclaimer" section)

Those are the questions that keep me up at night, while thinking about the new league & the build i want to play o/
Last edited by Raakey on Dec 7, 2017, 11:33:59 AM
Hi there.

I'm currently leveling this build in Harbinger, now switched to Normal. I dont have enough currency for every single item but enough I got until belly of the beast.

Here however, even though I took mana-leech as suggested on screenshot for build tree. That being said, I'm still mana starving and can barely run normally through map (currently level 55).

What am I doing wrong? I'm loving the playstyle but really really hating being out of mana all the time :(
"
lordgreg wrote:
Hi there.

I'm currently leveling this build in Harbinger, now switched to Normal. I dont have enough currency for every single item but enough I got until belly of the beast.

Here however, even though I took mana-leech as suggested on screenshot for build tree. That being said, I'm still mana starving and can barely run normally through map (currently level 55).

What am I doing wrong? I'm loving the playstyle but really really hating being out of mana all the time :(

jsut use a mana flask for now sir :) -it will get better once your dps increases
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"

I'd love to play it, as i was looking for some sort of character which is able to for a mf build with biscos/ventors, with the added possibility of clearing endgame bosses like shaper, but im kind of a mindless sheep following Skilltrees..
Are there some nodes we wont pick (because of the QotF nerf; maybe evasion based nodes?)
Is there some secret on how to start a league with a ranger? I've seen tons and tons of people starting leagues with rangers(raiders) which all were fine. (because of your "Disclaimer" section)

Those are the questions that keep me up at night, while thinking about the new league & the build i want to play o/

check out my newest video :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBEXUJ4wgI&feature=youtu.be

But in general i'd not recommend starting as ranger, as a spellcaster scales way better without gear.

But you can of course do it if you want to :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Havent seen the video yet, still at work, but will definately do! Thanks!

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"

check out my newest video :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBEXUJ4wgI&feature=youtu.be

But in general i'd not recommend starting as ranger, as a spellcaster scales way better without gear.

But you can of course do it if you want to :)

About that.. For 3 leagues in a row i wanted to start as a spellcaster and then play some sort of physical build with a new character, cuz those arw supposedly harder to start out.
Also for 3 leagues i kept polishing and minmaxing my spellcaster, and never made any phys build.

Thats why imma start with a ranger this time^^
Hey,
it could be an error on my end, but for me there is no connection between some nodes in the skilltree(from scion to the rest). I'm using this pastebin(https://pastebin.com/uGT2WSBF), which should be the most recent.

Thanks in advance for helping

Last edited by Zenokoa on Dec 10, 2017, 1:16:48 PM
"
Hey,
it could be an error on my end, but for me there is no connection between some nodes in the skilltree(from scion to the rest). I'm using this pastebin(https://pastebin.com/uGT2WSBF), which should be the most recent.

Thanks in advance for helping

its because as ascendant we can choose a different starting location :)

for leveling you will have to connect it from the right tho
Take my energy! Love this build! :D
Hi,

Marvellous notice to see this awesome guide updated. I've check the skill trees links and when the skeill tree is showed appears the following alert:

You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.0.0. Please be aware that some art assets may not be present.

I know the change about VP being moved to ther location in the tree, but ther's any other change to take care when trying to import this 3.0.0 to the 3.1 in-game tree while leveling?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my, at best, regular english (It's not my main language)

Regards!
Hallo Mr.Amigo and Marry X-Mas =)

plz plz plz pretty plz make a three for the scion on your video

do you put Mirage Archer Support gem in your guide ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info