[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

What makes you think I didn't test it out of curiosity? I wouldn't be here talking about it if I hadn't. So before you make a hasty comment and write in a condescending manner you should consider that.
"
Perrydtf wrote:
What makes you think I didn't test it out of curiosity? I wouldn't be here talking about it if I hadn't. So before you make a hasty comment and write in a condescending manner you should consider that.

Show results of testing or it didn't happen, because last time I checked only OP has actual results to show. On the other hand, here's you:
"
Perrydtf wrote:
Sorry guys since I don't really play standard I play the temp leagues I won't be updating the build unless I acquire the currency for a Mjolner or have one drop.
You're not very smart are you? Do you actually need me to post the math of Lightning Coil for you to see its a more viable defensive option in the current game design?
"
Perrydtf wrote:
You're not very smart are you? Do you actually need me to post the math of Lightning Coil for you to see its a more viable defensive option in the current game design?

wow you're very smart yourself thinking that the only thing we're talking about is LC's damage mitigation. Let's just forget about the LL nerf and how the OP thinks kingsguard outregens LL + VP. Very smart indeed, because of that you just concluded our discussion. LOL

Oh by the way, since you're very smart. Can you post Lightning Coil's math on how it reduces damage? The 30% or 40% of physical damage is taken as lightning damage right? and then you have lightning resist, is that it?? Puhlleeeaase explain, no one really knows about the math of that, as in no one. we're very excited to learn that.
Last edited by v_ron44 on Jul 24, 2015, 10:56:11 PM
Decided to try to 6L my 5L Kingsguard - 6Led it in 8 fusings lol. So I decided to go for this build, so far I'm having a blast with it. Clear speed is insane, looking forward to getting more levels in and adding more HP. Thanks!
Take it easy guys, no need for flame war here. I guess we can just agree to disagree. We can try tanking a heavy phys boss and see how good Coil and Kingsguard builds fare, right? Personally, I believe both should be really similar, but I love the awesome regen capability of Kingsguard more.

"
rotan wrote:
Decided to try to 6L my 5L Kingsguard - 6Led it in 8 fusings lol. So I decided to go for this build, so far I'm having a blast with it. Clear speed is insane, looking forward to getting more levels in and adding more HP. Thanks!

Gratz man, it takes great balls to 6L a 5L...
Hey Guys, i have started the game 3 months ago and invested my currency directly in an Fakener CoC Discharge Build. I have found an Windripper a week before the Patch and 6L it. perhabs i can get 100 ex for it.

So my question is: If i want to clear Uber Atziri in the Future, should i invest all my currency in this build? My Discharge Build dies since the patch pretty often and i dont want to switch to a Ranger. Do you have any Advice?
@SexySammy Yes, this build can clear uber in 2.0, done it like 5 times now, but with atleast one death every time =/ deathless should be doable, as i have done all 3 bosses separately without dying

@rotan Just glad you are enjoying the build =D Gratz on your 6L!
Ps update gear beating UBer:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
Ps update gear beating UBer:-)

I did beat uber with the gear listed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info