Low fps or fps drops.

"
ChanBalam wrote:
@Chrispm84: How do you get the FPS to show in the corner of the game?

http://www.fraps.com/
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Yes, it is fraps.
Same problems here. GeForce GTX 960 and all low settings.
this game is sooo next gen, my gtx 1040 cant do the job.
Samsung 226BW 1680 x 1050 @60
Asus MG279G 2560 x 1440 @144
GeForce GTX 1060 OC 6GB

Max Settings:

Windowed Fullscreen, Vsync on: bounces between 72 and 46, dips to 36
Windowed Fullscreen, Vsync off: 205
Windowed, Vsync on: 144
Windowed, Vsync off: 205
Fullscreen, Vsync on: 144
Fullscreen, Vsync off: 225

Regardless of DirectX 9Ex or 11

All I want is to be able to run Windowed Fullscreen w/ Vsync on and get the 144 I get with other display modes. This is driving me nuts. I want to use my other monitor without video tearing I see when windowed fullscreen tears while it dips to 36.

"This game is soooo next gen, my GTX 1060 can't do the job...."
Last edited by JaradPR on Dec 20, 2016, 11:48:08 PM
So its not only me, huh?
And like in previous threads Ive seen no reply from GGG.
PERHAPS INSTEAD OF PUMPING OUT CONTENT AND SKINS OR MAKING STUPID FANART CONTEST YOU COULD _FINALLY_ FOCUS ON THE _GODDAMN_ ENGINE? THIS GAME BEEN RUNNING LIKE SHIT FOR EVER SINCE I REMEMBER, AND IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE _NEMESIS_!
So any solution?

At the beginning (around 2012) i was playing fine with my laptop i5 2450m + gt 630m 6gb ram, then was unplayable (after 2014) , too much freeze and lag. Now i have a desktop with i7 6700 and intel hd 530 8 gb ram but is not fluid even low settings and low resolution...
Usually i stay around 50-60 fps, if i attack someone drop to 30 then 14 or less LOL
Same problem here.
Ground effects (like burning ground mod) just kills FPS from stable 60 to 10-15.
Rather not HW problem.

Optimisation in this game just does not exist.
Kill them all....
I have the same issue. But usually what works for me is that I mess with the Directx version. Switch it back and forth. Some days it likes to run smooth on Directx9 somedays 11. Once I fix it once, it is stable until I shut down my computer and start the game again.
Funny how ppl play HC in this game :) I will never even try something like that just becouse i know i will die from fps drop on some beyond map or random Chest :)
Imagine the feels after you invest 3 weeks in a char and suddenly you watch a screenshot for 10 sec and hear the sound of your char death scream :)

I have an idea : When you die from FPS drop the death scream comes with something like Mortal Kombats " FATALITYYY"
maan that will be epic
Last edited by saninn1 on Jan 11, 2017, 8:33:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info