Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Alienware Laptop Winners and 2.0.0d Patch!

gz to winners. The hc malachai fight was a portal fest but you can't blame someone for using the tools at their disposal. Especially given how sketchy that fight is.

It would have been nice to have gotten a "aWeasel is the first character to defeat Malachai in merciless!" message rather than "hardboy1882 is the first player to enter the enlightened hideout on cruel" or whatever.
I just saw a Milan gateway.

Are you adding more? Yei for us!
Omg i thought bruno was going to win

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
grats boys!
IGN: TitanVaolox

"
cshamilton wrote:
"
rebalance Kaom's area too plz, everything there hits hard on normal and cruel

I personally felt Kaom was the easiest of them all.
I did have max fire resist, but shouldn't everyone have max or close-to-max by act 4?

Anyways, I think Kaom is good. No need for nerfs.

Koams was rebalanced. From playing beta I was expecting it to be hard... and it wasn't. Of course I knew not to go there without max fire resist.
Gratz to the winners. Portals for the win, but what can you do when the battle is complete BS. Marked ground where you cannot stand, degen whirl winds, multiple, multiple projectile attacks going off at once, spawning adds, small arena... the BS battle doesn't even need a boss with a touch of god attack. Take the boss out you are still going to die without repeatedly portal'ing out.
congratz
maybe you can release some video footage of their epic battle or what there builds where
races are pointless cause people party up and gain experience 3x as fast. oh wait, that's not only races. THAT'S THE ENTIRE GAME
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
GZ to the winners, well deserved.

"
LMTR14 wrote:
races are pointless cause people party up and gain experience 3x as fast. oh wait, that's not only races. THAT'S THE ENTIRE GAME

wow what nonsense...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info