Alienware Laptop Winners and 2.0.0d Patch!

hah, not who everyone said, good going folks, hope you enjoy new machines, and don't forget to do ram check and gpu burn in before gaming

wouldn't want new units to burn up before you start

if you are not sure how. instruction videos are on youtube
gratz
twitch.tv/jfpforever
rebalance Kaom's area too plz, everything there hits hard on normal and cruel
Great news!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
In other news, we're currently in the process of deploying the 2.0.0d patch, which addresses a lot of player feedback so far.

Yeah, not like you had 3 MONTH of Beta for "player feed back".. just lol...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
"
In other news, we're currently in the process of deploying the 2.0.0d patch, which addresses a lot of player feedback so far.

Yeah, not like you had 3 MONTH of Beta for "player feed back".. just lol...

They didn't add the final 5 bosses to the game until 3 days were left in the beta. Naturally, those bosses are where most (but not all) of the complaints are coming from.
I thought bruno would make it. lol
I thought aPam was with aW when they killed the boss?
I honestly don't know how people beat Malachai in HC at all let alone so fast! He is way over the top and made me feel like a suicide bomber mob, I would just run in, do a bit of damage, and then die. The party I was in (6 people) in normal and cruel agreed he was too hard and I remember in Cruel one of the party members was boasting about how he only died 4 times while the other party members, including me, wondered how he did it. It is no fun for me as i fell like most of my deaths were unavoidable, it just makes the game less fun, and that's not good. I was also planing on trying out Tempest League sometime, but after fighting Malachai in Normal I completely abandoned that hope with the knowledge that it takes a person so insanely good at the game and with a computer/internet much better than I have to beat the final boss (required content) in less than 50 deaths let alone in 0. I don't know how the hell he did it. It also just took so long, in fact I am 100% sure the one Malachai boss fight in normal took longer than act 1 in cruel, and probably a good portion of act 2 also, because I rushed through them. I had a friend in Standard tackle him in Merci with Legacy Kaom's and a mirrored two handed axe, he had something like 45k dps and 9k life. And he said he was cycloning on him for 6 minutes and even died once, this is INSANE! At the end of Normal I had over 90 deaths! Most of which from Piety in A4 and Malachai, they are both way too powerful and I don't check but I bet my death count was higher than it usually is when I start mapping, I'm not a great player, but I Definitely don't die 100 times in pre-map content. This boss also doesn't feel rewarding, is anticlimactic (at least Dominus had Dialla walk out of a portal dramatically and the theme song played (BTW Bring back the theme song!)) And is so tanky, I just felt like I was wasting my time. This guy needs to be nerfed heavy! And also make the damage come from more predictive places, like Voll, even though he is very high damage, he can be dodged and you feel rewarded for doing so, there is no way to dodge Malachai, and there is no way anything in the fight feels rewarding, I have been a fan of every other bit of content you have added to this game, but this is just pushing the line, It's not even hard, it's just shitty. I'm sorry but you need to let you finger off the difficulty lever some and realize you need to make your content doable for the average Joe like me, thank you.

I will end with a quote I thought of while I was suicide bombing Malachai In normal over and over and over again in Normal: "I've played some hard video games in my line of work, but this is something else..."

Rant over!

Edit: Ok I just read the patch notes, I feel a little idiotic now, Thank you for this! I will have to try it out again in normal and cruel and such and see if it's still insane.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jul 13, 2015, 3:12:35 AM
Gratz to winners. Particularly for the tempest league. Malachai is insane!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info