2.0.0d Patch Notes

Also if you could make bow lvling the first 30 lvls or so not be god awful as well that would be fantastic.
This is one GGG nerf I wholeheartedly support. :)
Needed to appeal the masses I suppose.

Wonder if GGG will give me a special title 'deathless and portal less malachai normal first time killer'

I will no longer be able to feel superior to everyone else.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Zittla wrote:
i got ripped 2 hours ago and now u nerf him great....

same here fuck you GGG
Will new map bosses' powers be readjusted in the future? Right now some of them are slightly out of control.
I'm glad to see that Malachai has been nerfed on normal and cruel. Sure, on merciless it should be a brutal fight, but it shouldn't bar progression for players on normal. Good move...

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Glad to have been able to experience the pre-nerfed version of act 4 normal belly!

Yeah, I wish I had gotten there in time to see what the fuss was about. I play too slowly :(.

It was pretty tough, but not impossible as others have said. Might have been a touch too much for the beginner difficulty though. Should still be plenty rippable post patch. There's a lot of wiggle room there, Arch ;)

Cheers to you & 2.0!
"
We are aware of the problem where some users can't access some guild stash tabs. A fix is currently estimated to be around 48 hours away (hopefully a lot less).

Thank you !
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
This is dumb.

Knee-jerk reaction to new players and people who only are going to play for a few weeks.

It hasn't even been out 3 days yet...people have crap gear and are still learning the fight.

I was actually having fun, it was a challenge. I hate hate hate that GGG has been making everything easier.

Hailrake is stupid easy, and that boss used to set the pace for new players to understand they had to think about fights.
All the bosses really. Every boss got nerfed.

I am super upset about this nerf...
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
"
Secksy wrote:
This is dumb.

Knee-jerk reaction to new players and people who only are going to play for a few weeks.

It hasn't even been out 3 days yet...people have crap gear and are still learning the fight.

I was actually having fun, it was a challenge. I hate hate hate that GGG has been making everything easier.

Hailrake is stupid easy, and that boss used to set the pace for new players to understand they had to think about fights.
All the bosses really. Every boss got nerfed.

I am super upset about this nerf...

Easy to say when you're not on hardcore..
vaal or no balls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info