Abyssal Cry

The yellow perandus chest enemies do not create explosions when affected by abyssal cry. There goes my build.

Can this be changed so they do create explosions? It seems that their corpses are used by the perandus chest somehow, so the enemies are not allowed to explode. How about the corpse and abyssal cry explosion both happen? Please? so I'm not totally screwed? Even spirit walkers explode on death with abyssal cry.
Last edited by pathofnogf on Mar 7, 2016, 3:34:31 AM
Many bugs in this Perandus League. Im also having a Chaos Character, first Contagion had a bug and Abyssal Cry does nothing on Perandus Mobs :(
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Many bugs in this Perandus League. Im also having a Chaos Character, first Contagion had a bug and Abyssal Cry does nothing on Perandus Mobs :(
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Thinking about doing an abyssal cry build. several question. 1. Why isn't there a way to support abyssal cry with left side of tree characters like templar, marauder, duelist when it's supposed to be a melee skill.

2. Does the new less duration gem's more damage affect abyssal cry? after all, it is a duration skill, so instead of lasting 8 seconds, it last 5 seconds, but I get 30% more damage on the explosions??

Also do any of the generic increase damage of the ascendancy classes apply to Abyssal cry. For example

Duelist can choice:
Slayer class that have notable passives:

"Headsman" (Hits deal 100% increased Damage against Enemies that are on Low Life)

"Bane of Legends" (40% increased Damage against Rare and Unique Enemies)

"Brutal Fervor" (30% increased Damage while Leeching) so if I'm leeching, does the explosion explode with more life??

Gladiator class that have notable passives:

"Painforged" (Gain 35% increased Damage if you've taken no Damage from Hits for 4 seconds).

"Gratuitous Violence" (25% increased Damage against Bleeding Enemies)

"Blood in the Eyes" (25% increased Damage against Bleeding Enemies)
Champion class that have notable passives:

"Inspirational" (You and nearby Allies deal 30% increased Damage)

"First to Strike, Last to Fall" (30% increased Damage when not on Low Life)

"Worthy Foe" (Enemies you Taunt take 15% increased Damage)
Shadow can choice:
Saboteur class that have notable passive:

"Born in the Shadows" (30% increased Damage against Blinded Enemies)
Marauder can choice:
Juggernaut class that have notable passives:

"Unyielding" (20% increased Damage while you have Fortify)

"Unrelenting" (4% increased Damage per Endurance Charge)
Berserker class that have notable passive:

"Cloaked in Savagery" (20% increased Damage if you've taken a Savage Hit in the past 4 seconds)
Witch can choice:
Necromancer class that have notable passives:

"Spirit Eater" (You and your Minions gain 30% increased Damage for 4 seconds when you Consume or Destroy a corpse)

"Commander of Darkness" (Auras you Cast grant 4% increased Damage to you and Allies)
Templar can choice:
Inquisitor class that have notable passive:

"Pious Path" (30% increased Damage while on Consecrated Ground)
Hierophant class that have notable passive:

"Pursuit of Faith" (4% increased Damage per Enemy Killed by you or your Totems in the last 4 seconds)

I could ask explanations for them all, but you get the point.

Last edited by powerincarnate on Mar 9, 2016, 1:29:49 PM
Yes, untyped Damage modifiers apply to the explosions.
(you forget Berserker's 40% More Damage :P )
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 9, 2016, 2:48:17 PM
does iir / iiq affect the explosions of abyssal cry? does anybody know?
Of course.
Occultist "Profane bloom" and Abyssal cry
Gladiator "Gratiutous violence" and Abyssal cry
how it works?
If you've ever been abyssal cried in pvp or something I believe it gives a status effect, though idk about gratuitous violence despite planning a build around it.
Last edited by biyte on Apr 8, 2016, 9:52:49 PM
You'll get both explosions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info