Abyssal Cry

So, this thread need to renamed to Infernal Cry
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
So, no one is working or read GGG????
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Do you think they will go through every single comment on every single skill gem lol
Will there be an alternate quality that turns it back into chaos dmg?
"
CheLseAxGriNN wrote:
Will there be an alternate quality that turns it back into chaos dmg?

Alternate Quality Gems in Path of Exile: Heist

Since the thread still called Abyssal Cry, i doubt they read feedback or not.......

Also, Infernal Cry already have 3 alt quality and please no more alt

"
medvegeci wrote:
Do you think they will go through every single comment on every single skill gem lol

yes it's a job you are pay for it or voluntary but with the size of the company ...
Yeah
lul
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info