[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

@DoomCarpace

You wont need the extra defense, with all the strength passives you will be fine, but if you see that you are lacking then you can buff it as you see fit. Like I posted, this build is pretty generic, but can be changed and followed however
Banditrewards could be added. I suggest life and the attackspeed, for example :)
@ Firderis

Adding that now, thanks!
Hi ! Thanks for your build ! It is very fun :) Just finished act4 (for the 1st time) and kill malachai. He kill me 4 times :/ But i didn't knew their attacks...

I'm level 42.

Here is my gear :

Do you think is good ?

Don't see my chest ^^ It is temporary. I have a good 5L waiting me in my stash :p

And for the Mace, I will test with the Geofri's Baptism Brass Maul. I don't know if it's better... What do you think ?
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jul 19, 2015, 5:11:02 PM
@Rom17rom

I dont even know where start lol

Weapon: Change it if you have a chance of more overall damage, when you swap check it
Armor: Keep everything except chest piece (obviously)
Jewelry: Rings are fine, check your resistance and see if it hit the cap (75%)
If it did, then you are doing well, and could swap gear if its over (like 115%)

IMPORTANT: You could try changing you necklace intell and dex arn't needed, look for strength or the onyx amulet.

If your resistances are capped, look for stuff boosting physical damage and health.

Also for solo targets, like bosses, use Heavy strike which lowers him alot

Lastly dont use any flask other the Health, its unnecessary unless you feel comfortable without it

Hope this helps, if you have more questions, please ask!
You should mention a cwdt + enduring cry + immortal call setup as well.
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@Rom17rom

I dont even know where start lol

Weapon: Change it if you have a chance of more overall damage, when you swap check it
Armor: Keep everything except chest piece (obviously)
Jewelry: Rings are fine, check your resistance and see if it hit the cap (75%)
If it did, then you are doing well, and could swap gear if its over (like 115%)

IMPORTANT: You could try changing you necklace intell and dex arn't needed, look for strength or the onyx amulet.

If your resistances are capped, look for stuff boosting physical damage and health.

Also for solo targets, like bosses, use Heavy strike which lowers him alot

Lastly dont use any flask other the Health, its unnecessary unless you feel comfortable without it

Hope this helps, if you have more questions, please ask!

Thank a lot for your answer :)

Weapon : Actually I have 1500DPS for Ground slam. And 2500 for Heavy Strike. I use it for single target. Is the support gems with it are good for 4L (for GS and HS) ??

I will try to find better :) But this weapon is very powerfull :) And it do damage when explodes monsters, to others. And +10 life on kill !!
Is it possible to find better ? ^^

Armor : yes of course ^^

Jewelry : My res are 65/75/75 in Cruel. I have lots of others rings in my stash to cap it in the future.

Ok for the neckleace. Thanks ! It was just good for some res... I will try to search that you are mentionned.

Yes, i use Heavy strike. Very helpfull Vs single target.

For flasks i Use 3 Heatlh + 1 Granit + 1 Quicksilver. Is it good ?? Granit is usefull ?

Another questions : How do you survive ? For now, I don't have lots of difficulty, but in merciless... :/ How do you gain Life ? Just with the life leech support gems and some passivs nodes ?
Armor is important ? I must prefer life on stuff instead of armor ?

thanks again !
Last edited by Rom17rom on Jul 20, 2015, 3:29:31 AM
"
basmith7 wrote:
You should mention a cwdt + enduring cry + immortal call setup as well.

Enduring cry is a war cry now instead of a spell so it cannot be supported by cwdt. If you feel you need to use both then you will have to self cast them.
@Rom17rom Okay time for round 2

SKILLS: The support gems listed are good for GroundSlam, not for heavy strike.
Heavy strike you want faster hits, with more damage (obviously)
Although, you will need to be careful as you will be spend you life instead of mana
SO you could try using the same 4/5-support link with GS and HS

WEAPON: Yes it is possible, no I have no idea is though (sorry)

ARMOR: good

Jewelry: Good

NECKLACE: good

FLASKS: Those are okay, but somewhat unnecessary if you know what I mean
I use 5 life flasks, as I constantly skill spam, and sometimes need to refill.
Unless you are running maps or running dungeons ect, don't use quicksilver (it only increases movement speed)
Granit flask could be useful if you are facing large mobs, like explosive amounts, but I would keep 1
CONCLUSION FOR FLASKS: GET 4 LIFE FLASKS and keep Granit

QUESTION: Survivability is going to be hard, which is why capped resistance is key. Armor is important but not as much as resistance. If I were you, I would start looking for gear that has a life leech mods, and some auras to cast. Abilities like Warlords mark (gives more life leech) and Enduring Cry ( more life regen) and lastly, Punishment (boost damage and attack speed)

Hope this all makes sense, this is my first build and post, rather, so I hope everything goes well.
If worst comes to worst and you cant progress any further, let me know and I see what I can do!
Ok thanks :)

So for skill gems : Have you an idea to maximize the DPS of heavy strike without use the same support than GS ?

Ok for flasks :)

For now, i use : Vengeance+Cruse on hit + Warold mark + endurance on melle stun. It is very efficient !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info