Strange lag spikes - Unplayable

Even if only an answer from GGG, some form of "we hear you and we're working on it" would be nice..

This ignorant attitude does not really help the situation at all.

I even mailed the support but so far no reply at all there either. :(
"
Qpxswe wrote:
Even if only an answer from GGG, some form of "we hear you and we're working on it" would be nice..

This ignorant attitude does not really help the situation at all.

I even mailed the support but so far no reply at all there either. :(

They probably don't have an answer yet, and can't acknowledge there's a pb on their side if they're not sure about it.

That said the problem is defo on their side :p. (Either that or both my ISP and powerful computer have decided to underperform only with POE)
try running a clean boot with Asus Gamefirst service disabled
try disabling windows defender, seemed to fix the issue for me. might have to do with a recent windows update.
I think this is hopeless... GGG will never fix this. Gonna install WoW again - no lags ever.
every thing was working great for 1 hour then BAAM back to crap lagg and game dropping in random instances

the game works brilliantly then change area's to game crashing.... clearly this isn't being fixed since 2.4d
fix this damn it! emailed support and was given a canned answer about disabling my firewall... lame
Don't know why but disabling real time protection in Avira Antyvirus seems to help for now. Don't know if it will always help though.
damn 700ms latency spikes along with 0 fps (!) frame drops! This causing through damn T-online carrier >> Telia. Or just the bad PoE Engine..?? however, pls fix it somehow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info