Strange lag spikes - Unplayable

yeah its unplayable at this point...near constant 2k ping
I'm having the same problem at 35-60 ping. Almost constant.
experiencing the same issues on the AU gateway Lockstep is unplayable and predictive is 'playable' with frequent (every 5 minutes) connectivity issues.
When I turn to predictive I still experience the same spikes - it's just hidden better. My swings will miss the target until I catch back up with the server.

From previous gaming experiences this would normally indicate that it's server side lag. However, this hypothesis is contradicted by everyone else that I ask in general chat - they don't seem to be experiencing it at all.

Can anyone else suggest any further tests to help diagnose the problem?
it is unplayable for me.

I dont have any probs with my connection otherwise, but within PoE I got 8-10 dcs before I could get past mud flats normal. Gave up and waiting for a fix..

This was fine before 2.0.
I thought I'd add a screenshot I took when one of the spikes happened. It does seem like my frames dropped to zero at one point... seems very strange to me. This was in lockstep mode.

Got exactly the same problem and it is pretty annoying. hope some of the techs read this post ^^
I had no latency issues before this patch. I hope this gets fixed soon it is really disruptive to the gameplay.
Same here EU worst of all is on the bosses when they cast abilities...
Same problem on all Eu gateways

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info