[2.0] Facebreaker Icecrash 80K+ Dps

Hey. so this is my first ever build guide and i will be making it very simple.

This build uses

combined with Inc AoE to destroy all

(Notice the gem isnt even 20/20 yet (1st day awakening XD)
DPS w/ Flasks + Buffs + Conc Effect (conc effect is not needed except for bosses when we swap it in)

Pros
Very Fast Clear speed (One cast and entire pack dies)
Incredibly tanky with big life, moderate armor and high life regen
Looks awesome

Cons
Shit against single target (not as good, but still ok) when not using Conc Effect
Can get abit annoying after a while with the big ice animation

The Gear (My Gear)

Herald of Ash setup in helm:(Change Reduced Mana for whatever you want)

Main Ice Crash Setup (also. added fire is much better than added cold, i just didnt have the colors for it)

Utility Item

I use blood rage for the frenzy charges (+dmg) and the phys leech (big survivability) The chaos golem also increases surv with its phys dmg reduction (the dmg it deals is not noticeable) and Rallying cry to further increase dmg (and help out team mates)
CWDT Setup

Lioneyes Remorse is insane, super tanky which is all we need (combined with bonus shield defences = win)

Hatred (i havent changed anything since 1.3.0 hence my reduced mana + haste which i used to run)

Jewellery
Basically grab some last minute resists and phys dmg (ammy has highest so go big on it)

Prismatic Rings and really nice due to the all res. I would recommend getting 2 of them unless you are really undercapped on other resists

Belt is easy choice
if you dont have capped resists. then go nice rustic sash
if you only need cold res then grab a meginord's (they gone legacy now. unlucky. but they have nice phys + flask regen)

Flasks
You can really grab whatever flasks you want, go 5 hp pots if you would like.
but my setup is

Reasoning:
Simple, i need at least 1 hp pot and i chose to have "Removes Bleeding" to counteract that huge dmg
Spell block and block is so nice when charging into packs, i will usually pop it when entering every pack i can due to meginords refreshing the charges.
Very self explanatory. Run faster = clear faster ( facebreakers cant use any other movement skill. so this is good enough)
BIIIIGGGG DAMagE! i need not say more :) (Take a nice granite / quite expensive flask)
This is the best money:worth ratio out there. big leech, big dmg increase, 1 chaos orb price tag = win

the other possibilities for shields would be

but they are nothing incomparison to lioneyes
Passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EM9w3NFCAVIBZvGbQaOBo-G5ccziLiJy8qTStQLOktgy5TL8wyCTJONZI8BTwtPQ89_D8nQKBHfkfiSshQR1FgWGNZ818_YuxlTWaeZ5to8mxGbqpyD3Jscql07XaseTl673zZffV-4oNfg8yE2YTvhrOMdozPj5mQVZ48ogCkOamVrKqsr64-r2yvp7Xytoq3Mbc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsQVxFjE9sauxtjPftE202_YvdrB4izjauRR6hjvDu988B_yL_MG9kj3MvrS-6r-Cv5U

Run Down of tree:
so we take as much life as possible whilst maintaining as much phys damage as possible. the bonus of using facebreakers is that we dont have to grab as much phys damage on the tree as any other phys build would. meaning we can focus on defences more.

take the sanctuary cluster and if you are undercapped on res. take the whole thing. not just the top 4

resolute technique is a must. basically. despite the global crit multi on Facebreakers. we dont crit. due to the fact unarmed has a base of 0% crit chance. so we take resolute to ensure we dont miss (THIS IS A MUST.)

the art of the gladiator is very key to take and also Master of the arena. they dont look much but their bonuses are huge. trust me.

if you use a 5l /6l belly of the beast then you dont have to take the Profane chemistry cluster due to the 50% recovery rate on the armor. and the %life increase. in that case possibly take combat stamina or fill out purity of flesh cluster + 4% aoe from amplify

Jewel Slots
I have taken 3 Jewel sockets. i cannot go into detail about jewels as it is still early days. but try to get the +range to unarmed jewel and some other nice crafted %phys damage ones. At the moment i am running:

This is perfect for us. Gives us more range on attacks and higher dps. you cant ask for anything more.
I plan on grabbing martial artistary when it comes available for some more AoE

Bandits

Oak
Oak or Kraityn
Point

Shoutouts to KorgothBG for his amazing how to smash heads guide
Edit. Fixed chest gems bugging out
Last edited by Pahxy on Jul 12, 2015, 5:35:15 PM
hi can u tell somethink about bandits ?
"
hi can u tell somethink about bandits ?

yup i added now. sorry i forgot :)
Hey, can you link you Mainhand Weapon and the used gems in weapon?
Can't find it in your post.
For you GOoldy, this build don't use any weapon, we use Facebreakers (gloves) that deal 600-800% physical damage unararmed.

However, I got a question, why do you link it with added cold damage and not with added fire damage ? Since fire damage add % of your physical damage, which is way stronger with facebreakers than flat damage :D
Since you have ele prolif + hoa, I was wondering, since rings weren't too much of insanity, to compensate one ring with 'Pyre' to turn ice crash to 100% burn (-> more burning damage, when HoA ignites) or am I totally mistaken about the mechanics how it's supposed to work?
Hi

Is this build viable in end game map?
"
However, I got a question, why do you link it with added cold damage and not with added fire damage ? Since fire damage add % of your physical damage, which is way stronger with facebreakers than flat damage :D

Your 100% correct. although i ran out of chroms, and didnt want to risk having wrong colors. also. it was experimental so i didnt want to go changing the colors of my gear incase it was shit.

"
Since you have ele prolif + hoa, I was wondering, since rings weren't too much of insanity, to compensate one ring with 'Pyre' to turn ice crash to 100% burn (-> more burning damage, when HoA ignites) or am I totally mistaken about the mechanics how it's supposed to work?

I honestly dont know. but Pyre is like 1 chaos so give it a try. It sounds viable. but i wouldnt notice the extra damage since i one shot everything

"
Hi,Is this build viable in end game map?

Yes, i map with this setup and clear very fast
Last edited by Pahxy on Jul 12, 2015, 9:43:58 AM
Videos please :)
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Can you kill atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info