Last edited by Tuhoaja on Mar 31, 2020, 8:13:29 AM
"
Can you kill atziri?

I doubt it. Single Target isnt good enough
"
Videos please :)

will try get some together
"
Any leveling tips for this build? Like what gems should I use and which routes should I level up first? Should I rush to art of gladiator and the master of the arena? Or go resolute technique first and then upwards?

I would rush for resolute Technique. then move down to the duelist area. then fill out the templar area
I can´t tell, where are you placing the "Ice Crash" gem in your items, i can´t find it in this guide :-/
"
Main Ice Crash Setup (Add in IC + Inc AoE. was bugging out when i was trying to link on forums (also. added fire is much better than added cold, i just didnt have the colors for it)

It's in carcass jack, 6L, was just bugging out when linking, hense the two empty slots.
"

Main Ice Crash Setup (Add in IC + Inc AoE. was bugging out when i was trying to link on forums (also. added fire is much better than added cold, i just didnt have the colors for it)

It's in carcass jack, 6L, was just bugging out when linking, hense the two empty slots.

hehe yes, i will try and update now
I'm also theorycrafting a facebreaker ice crash build atm.

Gear (ignore socketed gems)
Spoiler

Proposed Tree

i want to attempt to use my legacy lightning coil with my 40% abyssus.

Links will be Ice Crash + Faster Attacks + Melee Phys Dmg + Blood Magic + Added Fire or Hypothermia

Auras: Hatred + Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour or Hatred + Purity of Lightning
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Last edited by lDantonl on Jul 13, 2015, 9:42:52 AM
CWDT + 'Endurig Cry' dont work anymore (cant be triggered) since it's now in the 'War Cry' category like AC and RC.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 15, 2015, 9:27:03 AM
Just been testing Hyporthermia and it seems really strong, if anyone is playing this build give it a shot and give me some feedback
"
gandhar0 wrote:
CWDT + 'Endurig Cry' dont work anymore (cant be triggered) since it's now in the 'War Cry' category like AC and RC.

This....Not sure how you missed that when playing the build but whatever.

Overall build looks a bit rushed to be honest. I mean you have gem links in your gear that do not even work (i.e. Reduced mana on auras but you seem to have noticed that since you mentioned it+ CWDT-Enduring Cry) Overall it seems like you tried to provide all the information someone would be looking for.

Not to bad for a first build with the exception of the gem links that do not work..That takes alot away from it. Overall tho pretty basic Ice Crash Facebreakers build. Next time you make a build tho make sure to test all your gem links are working and get all that extra info before hand and make sure all gems+ links are right. Alot of people will automatically stop reading soon as they notice your gem links. Believe it or not alot of experienced players and those who usually like to create their own builds (like me) only come here to compare gear/gem setups. I was going to stop reading soon as i noticed the reduced mana in your helm but noticed your comment about it so decided to read further since it was your first build. Decided to try to give some feedback. Most important thing about making a build guide would be convincing people you know what your talking about. Gem link setups that do not work take ALOT of credibility out of that.

You can still used CWDT and IC but you will need something like warlords mark curse or self casting enduring cry to get the endurance charges. I would personally go with something like Vengeance+Curse on Hit+warlord's mark to get the endurance charges for IC.
Last edited by KuraiArashi on Jul 15, 2015, 3:19:56 PM
I use Tempest shield + Curse on hit + Warlord's mark to provide a little automation.

It works quite well even with my low blockchance(45%) and some of enemies around because every mob that hits you gets cursed, including off screen mobs.

But it only works for mobs with 'attacks'(range/melee).

Spell dont get block if you dont spezialize via skilltree or get some uniques with spellblock mechanic.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 16, 2015, 3:43:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info