Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Well, after reading the patch notes. I've decided to uninstall this game. Due to the only character I have being rendered useless due to the ungodly amount of nerfs to flicker strike and every gem associated with flicker strike. CI has become useless now and bloodrage + shit leech mechanics have made it useless. Was excited to play and waited for an hour to get on due to the queue, but I can't even kill anything now because the nerfs were so bad it killed any chance of me being able to play my character. I'll be uninstalling and moving on to a different game that actually knows how to properly balance their game without killing it.
So how can one reduce reserved mana now?

Oh, and btw, you just killed my Marauder...
Last edited by Cluster84 on Jul 11, 2015, 1:46:22 AM
Hey, no offense guys, but GGG didn't kill anything. I understand it can be frustrating when balance changes damage your build - I also have a flicker strike character that will need considerable reworking if it will be playable in the future - but this isn't about you. The community benefits from a better game, and if you maybe give it a shot and try something new and different it could be you'll also enjoy 2.0.
"
Wigglicious wrote:
Well, after reading the patch notes. I've decided to uninstall this game. Due to the only character I have being rendered useless due to the ungodly amount of nerfs to flicker strike and every gem associated with flicker strike. CI has become useless now and bloodrage + shit leech mechanics have made it useless. Was excited to play and waited for an hour to get on due to the queue, but I can't even kill anything now because the nerfs were so bad it killed any chance of me being able to play my character. I'll be uninstalling and moving on to a different game that actually knows how to properly balance their game without killing it.

You decided to quit after reading about stuff rather than after actually playing? Good riddance.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Wigglicious wrote:

Bye....
Nothing to see here.
"
thurmack wrote:
Hey, no offense guys, but GGG didn't kill anything. I understand it can be frustrating when balance changes damage your build - I also have a flicker strike character that will need considerable reworking if it will be playable in the future - but this isn't about you. The community benefits from a better game, and if you maybe give it a shot and try something new and different it could be you'll also enjoy 2.0.

Balance? Maybe? Well I respectfully disagree...

Also we got a freakin' button to the skill tree that isn't worth a jack...
Y? Cause it leaves no room for testing!
I seem to have read somewhere that if one played the beta the total size of the official awakening patch would be significantly smaller. Can someone explain to me how to do that if played the beta through steam?
Is there ANY reason why vaal spark doesnt work with GMP anymore or why its damage wasnt buffed together with spark?

I mean was the GMP change a bug with the shotgun changes????????
I love you all so much!

"
Chris wrote:

[li]The Nightmare tier of weapons have all had their 2D and 3D art replaced.[/li]

Awww, guess we know what you mean to say and also that's not what you really meant to say, rotfl.
Can't use half of my items now due to the new level requirements on gems... not cool!
Are we supposed to start from scratch after a new patch... again, not cool!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info