Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

i think the patch notes were easier to right it like this:

life leech - nerfed!

high maps dropes - nerfed!

damage for attackerd - nerfed!

damage for spellcasters (exept EK and discharge) - nerfed!

monster damage - buffed!

most good uniques - nerfed!

rare items - buffed!

low life builds - gone!

would save alot of time wrighting it :)

after playing in the live, i think that the game is alot harder, but more fun in many ways,

and makes it more interresting for good players, makes it allmost impossible for hardcore players,

but.... i can't say that i wil not try the tempest league after the rebalance....

good job GGG, i do think you over looked some major things,

like all ES builds, wich is useless now, compare to life ofc,

and the economy effect on maps after the new drop rate nerf,

but.... it still is the best MMORPG to play from my point of view....
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
SO excited, too bad I cant play on release!! Thanks for a great game GGG :)
"
PitzerMike wrote:
Tornado Shot slightly buffed almost made me spill my drink.

LMAO i am very curious to see what that does to my build :p
In 23 years playing video games thats the first time i feel so hyped on a game ( game update in this case ).
I've been lot of time by the past frustrated by the lack of potential changes on desync ( like many people here i guess ) aswell for drop screen spam and balance change and have to admit today i was really wrong to be :)

With the lockstep mode i'm willing to go in HC / HC temp league again more than ever !
The Item filter add is exactly what i expected since the begin: Let the choice to the user.
Showing map owner on map is a long time asked feature and it will really help for random groups.
Good bye eternals i won't miss you.
Devourer's nerf is i think well deserved even if i've to admit it was forcing me to play really carefuly in some areas.
About the maps i think it's a good choice maybe will need some adjustement by the time but thats really well thinked if we compare with what we have right now.
I also enjoy the removal of certain areas it was seriously boring at all :)

About nerf / buff of skills / mechanics change on life leech and on reduced mana ect ... i can understand the worry of lot of players by the way dealing with dev choices is the main part of any games. Dealing with the new content and find way to make those old builds still viable is the way i'm enjoying PoE feel free to think in the same way or not :)

My only regret but i hope it's the next step is to see the trading part totaly ignored. I tried to bring some friends to the game and they all left mostly because of that. i really hope you have something in mind for the futur :) Well it's more the moment to drink some beers and not time to discuss that after all :)

A word for the end: Thanks GGG for providing amazing content as often and keep up the good work !
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 10, 2015, 8:16:01 AM
Cartographer's nerf again. And all the map drop nerfs. GGG really doesn't want normal players to play high level maps.
i love that every other archer wont be using tornado shot anymore. also how does the new ondars work? +40% evade or literally 40% more evade :(
Last edited by slutbags69 on Jul 10, 2015, 8:16:56 AM
rip chemists lockbox. ill rememeber you fondly.

Best item i ever found was out of a promised unique chemists.

shavs wrappings
Wow Lightbane Raiment is now a more than suitable option along with CI.
You take practically 30% less phys dmg in cost of a high es body. Which can be better than Lightning Coil!
These are not the complete patch notes as it says nothing about Flame Totem nerf. So i guess any last minute changes haven't made it in.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
The Wetlands area has been moved prior to the Vaal Ruins. They now connect to The Riverways. You can now find Oak without having killed Loretta (the tree).

The Dark Forest has been removed.

The Slums no longer attaches to The Warehouse District.

Lunaris Temple Level 1 and Lunaris Temple Level 2 have been merged. The waypoint is now in this merged area.
Piety's boss arena in Lunaris Temple Level 2 has been changed.

Finally! Never made any sense having Oak sit behind the Vaal Ruins.

Funny how I consider these changes more important than many that will much more affect my gameplay. :D

And thank Solaris, these bloody Devourers are visible now! No longer running around looking for the last remaining monsters... And being killed without warning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info