Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Guess I'm playing melee for the time being.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
That has to be the longest path note I've ever readed :)

Thx GGG I was excited for this release for a very long time RIP social life now!
Thanks for your hard work guys, PoE is getting bigger and better.

I hope you all can have some time off to relax, get over the crunch and enjoy what you've created!
@Delectrixz
OMG, I read it! My eyes...
Last edited by Crozzy13 on Jul 10, 2015, 9:28:47 AM
tl;dr lol poe :mond:
"
DHA wrote:
Cleave: Damage dealt while dual wielding reduced to 60% for each weapon (from 65%). Base damage increased by 10%.

Why reducing cleave damage ? It's not like it was op or smth ...?

Overall this is a buff. Example from what there is said:

OLD:
when you've 1000 damage
Dual whilding reduce it to 65% = 650 damage

NEW:
As the base damage is increased by 10%, you would have 1100 damage in the same configuration compared with OLD, when you have 1000. 1100 Damage reduced to 60% means 715 damage.

You also can see that the base damage was increased by 10% while the dual whilding damage was reduced by 5% what means an overall buff to dual whilding of 5%.

No nerf at all :)
Last edited by Zalkortis on Jul 10, 2015, 7:59:44 AM
i'm glad i don't find anything interesting for me in this addon, so it's good time to skip 4 month for next addon. i hope - the next addon will be much better then this one.
Cya PoE after 4 month (maybe, depends how good it be).

PS. Don't need to be a fanboys here guys, GGG do alot of job, but i just don't find anything interesting - and the BIGGEST part of it - is NO NEW HIGH END CONTENT. New 80+ maps? - Boring. New THE SAME REWARD FOR NEW LEAGUES? - Are you kidding me right? - AGAIN Uniq Challenge (RMT)? - Nah, it's for big pockets boys. New Jewellers system - this is guys a DUST. It's not affect your HIGH END experience anyhow. Don't be a blind guys. Peace.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
After all those weeks of Closed-betatesting, I can say I got much more worth than those thirty bucks I spent for the access, and I'm really glad to see the game rolling on.
As a casual player, caring more about the content than the economy, all I can say is:
Good job, GGG.
The next time I visit New Zealand, I'll find your office and flood it with beer. You deserve it.
"
Lethmyr wrote:
More like a patch book!

this lol, I don't know how long I just took to read it, but my eyes hurt

makes me wonder how long GGG took to write it :D:D
Last edited by Miathan51 on Jul 10, 2015, 8:07:47 AM
I wish i could read English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info