Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

Rock golem is AWESOME!!! And the armour set brilliant. Well done guys.
Demon King Armour Set + Raven Wings = COME AT ME
Love the demon King armor.
Hate the wings
I hate every game with wings,(no offend to anyone)
everyone buy wings and everywhere you go just wings fill up the screen
like MapleStory & MU online
topkek for Face Parasite Helmet Skin and Blood Worm Pet

and again: any news on Necrotic Armour Set ? I's almost a year since it was announced
"
Ward wrote:
Artists just.. lost any sense of sane mind.. Not trying to offend you or anything, I'm grateful for what you're doing in general but these micro transactions are just ugh...feels like they were created by mentally ill people FOR mentally ill people.

This,. Slowly the game pushes me away with this kind of "art".
OMG i love the new pets, all three of them, need to get more points quick :)
And that parasite - very original :)

xmvmx wrote:
"
Ward wrote:
Artists just.. lost any sense of sane mind.. Not trying to offend you or anything, I'm grateful for what you're doing in general but these micro transactions are just ugh...feels like they were created by mentally ill people FOR mentally ill people.

This,. Slowly the game pushes me away with this kind of "art".

Maybe it's like things out of a nightmare... Hmmm... You know, I think you're right, maybe they should wait to release these until the game is in a more nightmarish theme, where the last boss is called The Nightmare and there are places with eyeballs in the walls that follow your movement...

Kappa
Last edited by ElGordo on Jul 9, 2015, 7:11:26 AM
Awesome microtransactions. Im probably in for the King armour. I just hope armor sets will be priced at the same range as the current ones, although i already consider paying $40 for an armour set too expensive. A full game costs $50 ffs. Anyways...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
WTB Split Arrow MTX
IGN: RhoaSpin / RhoaTempest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info