[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hi guys :) Thx for ur build :) its awsome :P i just have a little question about Why are we stacking armor instead of Energy Shield ?

sorry for my bad english :)

thx for ur anwser
Hi, i'm following this nice master piece, i'm around lvl 60 and i'd like to know if is it worth to use the http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Soul_Mantle to cast 3 totemms? will i loose a lot of armor and tankability? ty
Great new league HC/scrub build.
Join /global 5055 Reddit community channel
Last edited by Crz on Oct 20, 2015, 4:34:43 PM
Hi, i have two questions.
First, why do you socket Flame Totem 2 times?
Second, Isnt wand with like 50% increased spell dmg better than this one?

Quishu :)
Hi all,

I just had this belt drop for me
and was wondering if the 20% faster burn on ignited enemies would make much of a difference? The other stats are pretty reasonable with life and resistances and no real down side it would seem.
Is this a good build for someone totally new to the game, that doesn't understand the vast majority of the most basic of mechanics (gems, etc.)?

Is this likely going to get nerfed soon? If I invest a good bit of time into this build, learning how to play the game, then get nerfed into uselessness, that'll probably turn me off from continuing with PoE, and I'd like to avoid that if possible.
To answer your question this is probably one of the best beginner builds out there for learning about POE. I don't think it's likely to get nerfed in the future because although it's powerful, it provides an accessible entry to POE and the devs are unlikely to curtail something that builds their player base. Besides, most players also stretch into other builds once they grasp the mechanics better.

The build is very forgiving and I still have one uncapped resistance, plenty of gear items without max sockets and even sockets with nothing in them. Make no mistake though, as a new player you'll still die, but the build will carry you through the game very well :)

The only other recommendation I would make for a beginner is to start with a Shadow mule, rush Hillock and grab the fire trap gem. It just synergises so well with this build and is one of the few things you can use to add damage when you get two totems.

Good luck and be sure to ask for help here if you get stuck anywhere!
thank you for sharing!!!
thanks for that guide :)
trying that build now.

few questions tho :

1. why herald of thunder ? does the bonus applies to totems ?

2. what kind of weapon do you recommend while level ? automatically a wand ?

3. does the "adds 1-XX XX damage" on armor applies to totems ? (and more generally all the damage bonuses)

thanks!
"
To answer your question...

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info