[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

LNB, thansk for this awesome build, I really love it.

Now that this is my first real character doing maps, Id like to learn how to improve my character.

Here are my items:

Spoiler

My passive tree is as stated in the video:

My offence stats:

Spoiler

My defence stats:

Spoiler

My currency is currently 32 chaos (I dunno about other exchange rates. I dont own an exalted)

I am currently doing crafted 69 maps pretty well and will try 70 maps soon.
But I know theres alot of room to improve. I just dont know in what order I should improve and how much of my currency I should spend.

What would you do with this char (which is your only one currently, and with which you want to create some items and currency for new characters).

Buying Infernal Mantle? If so, already 5l? Or 4l or even less and try to link it myself? I currently have around 180 jewellers and 32 fusings. Or instead buy clear mind? Anything else?

Thanks for your help and once again, greate build and great community.
Last edited by Kreatief on Sep 25, 2015, 12:23:16 PM
first of all.. a normal 5L chest and get this gems out...
Use the 5 like the first post.
Your dps is ok for level 40.. you should be around 15k dps.
Hey, just wanted to pop in and say this build is amazing. I wanted something to bounce back in after not playing for a really long time and this build did wonders for me. Defitely has paid its price many times over.
"
the_Arkain wrote:
first of all.. a normal 5L chest and get this gems out...
Use the 5 like the first post.
Your dps is ok for level 40.. you should be around 15k dps.

bought a 5s infernal mantle and tried to 5l it. No luck after alot of fusings :(
Still a good improvement. 7.5k dps now with capped resistances and good life. Now I need to farm alot of new fusings :/
most important are your gems.
Is there something wrong with my gems? I use them just as stated in the OP.

Currently with 4l infernal mantle (7.5k dps):

Spoiler
What level should I allow all the gems to reach before I stop and which ones can I let go to max? I'd really appreciate a reply, thanks!
check the video or the first post. All gem levels in there.
Thanks ^_^ I didn't see them the first time, but I'll go look harder, c:
I still can't seem to find them, :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info