What happens when you let an algorithm write the 2.0.0 patch notes

"
Previously, the most that experience could be penalised to was 2% of maximum life per second, but can be crafted using the mouse wheel.

Mouse wheel OpieOp
"
Chris wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
full of

Omg that's awesome. Little fractal gears.

GGG's getting too complex.

By the way... if this is an invertable Markov process, we might be able to deduce the original patch notes.

An the real story here is that the patch notes exist in some form! Good job, Chris... must be a royal pain in the butt.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 8, 2015, 8:58:42 AM
"
Chris wrote:

• You can now transition between areas.

Finally.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
LoL, thanks for to be human, yet, like us the players. Thanks GGG' guys.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
"
There are currently three unique rings, three unique boots and three exclusive magic mods that previously weren't allowed to coexist.

hahahah! Oh man, I actually want this to exist now! :D

"
The starting Scion nodes now have their art facing the correct direction.

Bwahahaha! This thread wins the internet today, love you GGG <3 Been laughing so hard because of this thread
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Chris wrote:
  • You can now transition between areas.

YES, finally! I've been hoping for this feature since the first Closed Beta. Thanks GGG!
Pants of Textile
"

• Elemenstrual Hit

A blood attack you can use once a month. Only available for Witch, Ranger and Scion.
Note: Damage reduced when using the skill with scion. Since her leg is always bleeding, she have less blood by default.
Huh?
Hello my friends,

My grandfather was a German navajo codebreaker, and I asked him to take a look at these patch notes. Here are some of the things he suggested.

First and foremost, he said that part of any good code is to leave part of the message uncoded. If A always equals K, and C is always Z and so on, it's easy to crack. This helps break it up patterns.

He suggested that the following notes are not jumbled:

You can now transition between areas.
Traps can drop maps.

I will update further as he finds more ! Hopefully we can backtrace the real patch notes
"
Chris wrote:

• Minions (or other transitionable effects) created by triggered skills can now craft Added Damage

• Now i love being a summoner even more. With this my currency problems could be gone :P
  • "
    Ethereal Knives: Now grants +2 to the nearest server.

Less Lag good

"
    Elemental Hit: Now has a mana cost and a cascade of Chaos spikes in addition to being upsized variants of normal skeletons.

Free Elemental hit 6 link is nicer, free added chaos damage and vaal skeleton summon. I think that justifies manacost.

"
    Fixed a bug with Conversion Trap where it could cause monsters to walk on the overlay map and minimap.

Stupid bug. I can't see where I walk because a converted monster blocks the view on the minimap

"
    The starting Scion nodes now have more sockets and more linked sockets.

Finally a character you can play naked. Hopefully the idea for the 8 character. The NO STR/DEX/INT type.

"
    You can't hit the same as Leer Cast.

Booh we must use Leer Cast :(

"
    Old maps have been reduced across the tree.

So less legacy maps now?

"
    We have reviewed every Skill and Support Gem and Vigilant Strike.

Eh yes but why did Vigilant Strike get special attention?

"
    Fixed a bug with Dominating Blow that could cause a variety of effects that are one level above the area of effect by 0.5% per 1%, and no longer claims that they rotate more smoothly.

So converted monsters got buffed but don't use cyclone anymore?

"
    Hovering over the past few years, it's expected that not every item holds up as well as it once did.

You added durability! Finally the BIS items and legacy items disappear because they break. Yay.

"
    NPC and player names are now less inclined to attack the user.

I always hated Gruest. "Talk to the spear"

"
    Fixed a camera bug that was visible when using a Divine Orb on an existing stack of the Path of Exile.

Never seen a Path of Exile or a stack must the Mirrorrarity^100

"
    The game server you're connected to is now at the world map to see what Tempest affects each area at the pool of map mods in previous expansions.

Doesn't sound that wrong to me especially helpful in CT, when you invade on a laggy server by accident.

"
    Cybil's Paw: Increased Spell Damage Mods can now tab between Stream option text fields.

And if I don't stream what then?

"
    Party leaders are now preloaded correctly. You can recognise these because they look like volcanic KaruiStone squares rather than an existing stack of currency items

So we get to see Karui Stone Square MTX because they aren't characters anymore?

"
    Demon King Added a boss to the core game.

Satan_GGG? I better hope nobody at GGG is named Stan because the American Dad joke works too good on them. "we praise somebody called Stan" "typo it should read Satan"

"
    Bloodlines Mods: Voidspawn of Abaxoth, Congealed Blood and Bearers of the new progression.

Old news :p

"
    Atziri's Acuity no longer attaches to The Warehouse District.

So we can TP to the Warehouse district so players lose them? Cool.

"
    Rather than always fleeing, Monkeys and Drop Bears now flee if they hide under logs.

Aka monkeys and Drop Bears are running away even more.

"
    Fixed a camera bug that made it hard to maintain the top maps we want people to find it easy to get to the core game.

Wait Maps are Core game what's Endgame then? Rifts confirmed?

"
    The Bloodlines Mod have been replaced by Jewel nodes.

That's actually a pretty cool idea to put useless gems into monsters to increase Droprates.
    At last better than the repeating "Shrine", "Invader" like leagues.

"
    The interface for manipulating hideout decorations no longer use /oos to get to the effect (increasing the total length).

You said desync is Fixed!!! Never using a Hideout again!!11

"
    The Waypoint in The Lower Prison has been removed and instead Flicker Strike grants 20% damage reduction for a fresh start in a new Dexterity/Strength Skill Gem

I will take 20% damage reduction over flicker Strike and no more LP WP TT

"
    Eternal Orbs no longer applies a penalty to leech.

Never knew they did but I also never found an Eternal Orb.

"
    Quest Rewards: Due to substantial balance changes, every existing character has been substantially reduced, including values on existing items.

"We are reducing characters there aren't any wipes" :p

"
    Vaal Pact has also been moved prior to Vaal Ruins.

What does the Vaal Ruins keystone do?

"
    The Dread Thicket is now always 50%

But I want the 100% one.

"
    Eldritch Battery no longer affected by magical Tempests.

So Magical Tempests removed EB?

"
    Minions (or other transitionable effects) created by triggered skills can now craft Added Damage for Spells on a range of maps

So CoC Summon Skeletons is the new meta because they create magic maps with increased spell damage?

"
    The radius of the Auras has been granted an optional full passive reset. To use this, click the "Reset all Passives" button on the minimap screen, alongside other information about item filters
    Some of the Auras has been added.

Be thankful to those auras.

"
    Previously, the most that experience could be penalised to was 2% of maximum life per second, but can be crafted using the mouse wheel.

Okay Zooming and regen removed more exp. But what removes exp now? "Plz Alt+F4 macros"

"
    Performance of finding a strongbox has been removed.

So Strongboxes are always next to the waypoint, entrance or exit? Cool.

"
    You can now transition between areas.

And what did we do till now Desynch between areas?

"
    Traps can drop maps.

finally a viaable way to craft get high level maps.

"
    Now grants +2 to the Northern Forest rather than when you walk away from it.

Northern Forest = Pools and Streams?

"
    Fixed some performance issues related to the 20 new Gems introduced in The Awakening.

I don't see anything wrong with that TBH.

"
    Low-level items are still present in the Mud Flats has been made more affordable.

So Mud flats didn't drop anything in CB?

"
    There are currently three unique rings, three unique boots and three exclusive magic mods that previously weren't allowed to coexist.

Doesn't sound that wrong either because some games indeed disallow certain combos instead of nerfing the items.

"
    The starting Scion nodes now have their art facing the correct direction.

Sounds funny but not wrong

"
    Fixed a bug with Conversion Trap where it could cause a variety of effects that influence both monsters and players, such as Support Gems are now three bands of maps that are both corrupted and unidentified will now be less penalising.

Mapdropping traps are the new meta.

"
    Maps from the struck enemy that fly at other enemies.

*Added a new drop anymation for maps.

"
    Fixed problems that would occur when moving quickly between hundreds of item to collect and craft.

Doesn't sound that wrong either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info