(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey guys, currently lvl 68 using Wings of Entropy cause I think its a cool item.

However, couple questions regarding skill tree progression from here:

Current Tree
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABLMFLQlYCZYLYQxfDc0OPBLhFCAUcRXsGJEcpxzOIWArUDboOQ46UjwFQKBGt0d-UEdTpVdUXhNfP2BBYVJjcGVNaPJyqXTtdqx4enrvfNl99YIHhNmE74VShmCHKYdqirORzpLQk6iXeZkrogCpJ6mUrY2vbK-nuR277byfvTa9gb6nwGbBi8T2xq7KkM9-02_T_Nlh2Xzawdun5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_3Mvjr_lQ=

1. Is there any particular preferred order in grabbing all the 2h/axe damage clusters? I'm talking about Wrecking Ball, Executioner, Slaughter, Cleaving, Splitting Strikes. I am planning on finishing Rampart cluster before I move on to these damage clusters.

2. Are the dual wield block clusters I picked up worth it? Dervish and Blade Barrier. I'm considering refunding them at this point, but unsure.

3. Are there any better ways to pick up dex from the tree besides the 30 dex node I have to spend one point to get to near Iron Grip? I need the dex to level haste. I currently don't wear a dex amulet but I feel like it may not be enough on its own anyway?
"
victorlee wrote:

3. Are there any better ways to pick up dex from the tree besides the 30 dex node I have to spend one point to get to near Iron Grip? I need the dex to level haste. I currently don't wear a dex amulet but I feel like it may not be enough on its own anyway?

In order to have the dex required to run a level 20 Haste and the int required for a level 20 Hatred I had to get 90 dex and ~35ish int on my gear. Devoto's Devotion is a large chunk of dex (50-65) and I crafted some dex on my boots.
Any other decent gem/skills, that would keep good dps I can use with this build? I love cyclone, im just wondering if I can get away with using something else ever now and then.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jul 30, 2015, 2:37:44 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
just 3k? I'm on my phone, so I can't analyse, but you're looking for

Helmet: Devots -> 20% MS is huge + ias is giving a nice dps boost
Amulet: 1. Flat Phys 2. Life 3. Dex and then str or resis
Rings: 1. Life 2. ias 3. phys 4. resis
Gloves: Same like rings... you can add.ias at gloves with Haku lvl7 and phys on rings
Boots: 30ms Life Resis you can add up to 64 Life with Haku
Belt: Life Resis MS from Tora lvl6

you need 4.5k Life around lvl80 and at lvl90 you aim for 6k Life

I'm doing around 30k with a 5l and 450pdps sword

How do you calculate pdps?

What's IAS?

My masters are kinda of low level, right now. Haven't been focusing on them all that much.

EDIT: Can someone tell me why is my DPS so low? What do I need to look out for?
Last edited by Blueberrywizard on Jul 30, 2015, 4:09:02 AM
Thoughts on picking up IR and running Grace instead of Haste for Hardcore? Probably grabbing Cloth and Chain along the way.

IC casting isn't appealing to me; figure maintaining 7 Edur Charges+Molten Shell with high armor would be enough to battle phys damage. May be overkill with armor, not sure.

Also would appreciate opinion on this gem setup, will require Conq Eff and Champion of the Cause cluster to maintain:

Cyclone > Blood Magic > Fortify > Melee Physical Damage > Added Fire > Faster Attacks
Blood Rage > Phase Run > Blood Magic > Increased Duration
Leap Slam > Vengeance > ECoMS > Stun
CWDT(1) > Ice Nova(1)(20q) > CoH > Warlords Mark
Grace > Hatred > Molten Shell > Inc Duration

Will Ice Nova auto-casting stop Cyclone? Running it at lvl 1 with 20 quality would hit almost the whole screen and apply Warlord's for only 10 mana, but if it stops Cyclones cast that wouldn't work.

Thanks!
Last edited by crux47 on Jul 30, 2015, 8:20:42 AM
"
crux47 wrote:
Thoughts on picking up IR and running Grace instead of Haste for Hardcore? Probably grabbing Cloth and Chain along the way.

no.

Hatred, Arctic armour, Herald of ash only good auras to use.
"
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
just 3k? I'm on my phone, so I can't analyse, but you're looking for

Helmet: Devots -> 20% MS is huge + ias is giving a nice dps boost
Amulet: 1. Flat Phys 2. Life 3. Dex and then str or resis
Rings: 1. Life 2. ias 3. phys 4. resis
Gloves: Same like rings... you can add.ias at gloves with Haku lvl7 and phys on rings
Boots: 30ms Life Resis you can add up to 64 Life with Haku
Belt: Life Resis MS from Tora lvl6

you need 4.5k Life around lvl80 and at lvl90 you aim for 6k Life

I'm doing around 30k with a 5l and 450pdps sword

How do you calculate pdps?

What's IAS?

My masters are kinda of low level, right now. Haven't been focusing on them all that much.

EDIT: Can someone tell me why is my DPS so low? What do I need to look out for?

To calculate pdps you use the following process:

Min+Max/2 * APS (Attacks Per Second)

Example:

Thors Apocalypse
100-200 min/max
1.5 aps

100+200 = 300 : 300/2 = 150 : 150 * 1.5 = 225

Thors Apocalypse does 225 damage per second.

Your tooltip DPS will be different as it also factors in accuracy, crit chance and a few other things. Don't worry too much, just follow the build and keep upgrading your weapon.

IAS = Increased Attack Speed

As for your current DPS you need to follow the build. Go back to the front page and read all the awesome notes from Lighty. In summary though, take out your Faster Attacks gem and replace it with Fortify. With this build, when you have a choice between attacking faster or adding more damage, go with more damage.
"
Taintertots wrote:
How do you get both auras and Herald of ash? I have all the aura passives, but I am still lacking 3% mana. Currently I am sitting at 41% for both Haste and Anger, and 21% for HoA..

What am I missing here to get them all going at the same time?

You're missing Englighten lvl 3+ gem
Btw how much armor do you have with your build? a 2nd screenshot with "defense" maybe misc as well woould be nice ;)
I have a few maps from 75 - 78 now, how do you guys mod the map? 4 chisel + alc + chaos?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info