(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey

Playing jugg this league, and Craiceann's Carapace seems really busted.. It even replaces death's door as it prevents bleeding and doesn't even seem to have a downside, also doesn't seem too expensive for what it gives. Anybody try it ? I think I might go for it and sell my death's door back..
can i use dual wielding for this?....
like changing the 2h damage for dual wield or 1h
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Hey

Playing jugg this league, and Craiceann's Carapace seems really busted.. It even replaces death's door as it prevents bleeding and doesn't even seem to have a downside, also doesn't seem too expensive for what it gives. Anybody try it ? I think I might go for it and sell my death's door back..

Between the life, armor, resists and bleed immunity, it's definitely a good chest, but I'm not sure you really need it at all, since Aspect of the Crab isn't worth nearly as much to a Juggernaut.

Death's Door, on the other hand, trades the life for an extra endurance charge, which you may or may not value as highly depending on your particular build.

I think it's comparatively better than Death's Door, but there's also better competition for the slot; Kaom's or Brass Dome would be tankier, while there are a number of good DPS chests. Outside of uniques, best case would probably be a well rolled Elder rare with +support level, +crit, or +life/regen.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Hey

Between the life, armor, resists and bleed immunity, it's definitely a good chest, but I'm not sure you really need it at all, since Aspect of the Crab isn't worth nearly as much to a Juggernaut.

Death's Door, on the other hand, trades the life for an extra endurance charge, which you may or may not value as highly depending on your particular build.

I think it's comparatively better than Death's Door, but there's also better competition for the slot; Kaom's or Brass Dome would be tankier, while there are a number of good DPS chests. Outside of uniques, best case would probably be a well rolled Elder rare with +support level, +crit, or +life/regen.

Yeah I've been thinking of going brass dome this league again, got a really good astral plate so far and I'd lose plenty of stats getting a dome now. Need to get the missing res on my gear before I make the switch. Dome is also super expensive for now, it was worth pennies when I bought it in the last league I played.
if you run juggernaut skip lightning coil and throw on a brass dome and abussus, i whould also recommend hezmanas axe over anything uniqe exept ofc disfavor, that if you run axes, also some changes in the skilltree for axe dmg buff
Set sail for epic fail
I've always been in love with Cyclone builds. They go like knife in butter. :D

About this build, I don't see the reason for CWDT setup (IC in particular) since I'm playing as Slayer and I don't know how to gain EC so far. Anybody can enlighten me about it please? :D

Thanks.
Last edited by Dragonide on Mar 9, 2018, 7:08:59 AM
"
Dragonide wrote:
I've always been in love with Cyclone builds. They go like knife in butter. :D

About this build, I don't see the reason for CWDT setup (IC in particular) since I'm playing as Slayer and I don't know how to gain EC so far. Anybody can enlighten me about it please? :D

Thanks.

As the displayed in the guide, a low-level CWDT-Warlords Mark is the primary means. You can also use Red Dream or Shaped boots, but they tend to be prohibitively expensive. For boss encounters, use Enduring Cry or ECoMS, though the latter is mediocre without a lot of charges to back it up.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 9, 2018, 4:38:16 PM
dont know if the question already had been asked, but why you have earthquake as mainskill and not cyclone like the build says?
"
SmokyChiller wrote:
dont know if the question already had been asked, but why you have earthquake as mainskill and not cyclone like the build says?

I know common sense isn't a common virtue, but why do you think?
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
SmokyChiller wrote:

I know common sense isn't a common virtue, but why do you think?

usually i even dont answere to those condescending 'questions',
but he have linked his current gear which is kinda completly different than the build.
so linking the gear is pretty useless. and im wondering why he dont use the cyclone build anymore and swapped to earthquake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info