(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Is my Juggernaut (SaltyRage_SHIV) doing it right? I feel good about my CWDT setup for proccing hypothermia but I feel like this isn't as strong as I'd like it to be. I'm guessing I just need better rares and optimizations and whatnot, but does anything jump out as an idiot move?
I'm playing a Juggernaut cyclone, I like it a lot but I feel my dps has hit a wall. I'm at 23.7k dps with my cyclone and I don't know how to improve it more.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fiiend/characters

Would be nice with some advice from experienced cycloners!
"
Fiiend wrote:
I'm playing a Juggernaut cyclone, I like it a lot but I feel my dps has hit a wall. I'm at 23.7k dps with my cyclone and I don't know how to improve it more.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fiiend/characters

Would be nice with some advice from experienced cycloners!

Mb i'm wrong, cuz not really lot experienced cycloner but you can see my profile and 86 lvl, i have enough damage to farm t11-12, higher not trying yet.

1. First of all you have Kaom's armour. Damn you happy bastard).
2. Kaom's chopper is not really good choise. I prefer Hezmana: - bloodmagic, + damage gem. Culling Strike is not bad but Bleeding for example much better.
3. Maim. I dont think this even good choise. Bleeding again or Faster Attacks (or both with Hezmana's axe).
4. Can't see any good jewels in your tree. Try to search poe-trade for rare damage jewels (description is on the build 1 page)

Most people suffers from survivability, not from low damage so gl).
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 20, 2017, 8:13:52 AM
What do you guys think about Mortal Conviction? 50% less mana reserved and 15% life (35% total if you count the two 10% life nodes on the path to MC). Total 3 passive points needed. I think that would be worth considering, since I'm using Hatred and Herald of Ash atm.

E: nevermind, somehow I didn't notice that you need Blood Magic node to get these nodes :D
Last edited by Puutumi on Aug 20, 2017, 11:23:46 AM
Im wondering what's the best between a 5l belly which im currently gear and a 6l rare body? I currently clean t14 without issue but dont have money to buy 6l belly. (Slayer).

I will lost massive hp but if i get a 6l so one more gem for more dps i can switch point in hp node than node dps.
Hey, just two questions I have for anyone who has a minute to answer.

How do you get the int and dex for the gem requirements? I'm having trouble upgrading some of my gear because of the int/dex requirement on some stuff like hatred.

Also on my character, between Wings of Entropy and Kaom's Primacy, which is better for my current build? Should I stay with Wings or switch to Kaoms?
For a blood magic slayer are you guys just using his duelist tree and grabbing the blood magic nodes? I have a starforge and want to put it to use.
"
How do you get the int and dex for the gem requirements? I'm having trouble upgrading some of my gear because of the int/dex requirement on some stuff like hatred.

Fluid Motion or Brute Force Solution unique jewels.

OP addressed this in the first post btw.

Edit: Also from Lapis amulets.
Last edited by madriz on Aug 20, 2017, 2:50:39 PM
"
madriz wrote:
"

Fluid Motion or Brute Force Solution unique jewels.

OP addressed this in the first post btw.

Edit: Also from Lapis amulets.

Also swapping out your Peregrine helm for a Devoto's Devotion would add between 50 and 65 dex, increased attack speed, movement speed, armour/evasion & chaos resistance. :)
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
hey guys, just getting my cycloner up and running, i can do up to t10 pretty comfortably. what can i do to improve and what should be my gearing priorities going forward?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/npczarn/characters

Character is seguleh_firstt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info