(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Stupid ? Question: How to you make enemys bleed with this build / in this game?

Is pure phys. the best DPS way to go? If so, what links? Thanks
There's some discrepancies between your poeplanner tree and your "Here's two basic default skill trees Marauder/Duelist/Scion & Ranger Tree" mind clearing those up or something, poeplanner doesnt seem to have most current tree according to your links
How are you supposed to generate the Endurance Charges for the Immortal Call utility setup?
"
TheGreatSpiff wrote:
How are you supposed to generate the Endurance Charges for the Immortal Call utility setup?

You can use Enduring cry, but the main purpose is to counter oneshot deaths, that's why you use lvl1 CWDT with lvl3 IC and lvl10 MS.
Last edited by Krysacz on Aug 19, 2017, 1:54:18 PM
Where to I start improving...

I'm 88 and sometimes just get smashed out in tier 10~ maps...

I've kept on top of my gear mostly...

I'm starting to cave and buy jewelery and pieces of gear that are 10-50 chaos in value... It's just that they're such minuscule upgrade, that I don't see them making me "THAT" much more powerful...

I have 7 endurance charges constantly and Tidebreaker... I just feel weak at times...
So I went back to my Jugger and bought Brass Dome. Things are pretty neat right now with all res capped.

My Scion probably have more dps but I don't think I'll miss her lol. 78% phys reduction unbuffed is something.
I have 16 passive skill points because the skill tree seems outdated. I'm lvl 81 marauder berzeker and I'm lost. Anyone can see my skill tree and help me please?
I'm able to buy an end game weapon and I want to know what is better between Starforge or Atziri disfavour for cyclone and for general build. thx
It depends what u want to play, pure phys go starforge, the extra life is nice too, if you want to use hatred for chill and have a slightly larger radius but a bit less dps go disfavour
"
Neosde wrote:
I have 16 passive skill points because the skill tree seems outdated. I'm lvl 81 marauder berzeker and I'm lost. Anyone can see my skill tree and help me please?

Pick up axe nodes (Cleaving, Slaughter), pick up remaining 5% HP nodes, pick up remaining jewel sockets. Simple as that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info