(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Continuing #chest armor theme... Brass Dom so much cheapest than Kaom's.. so choise for me is obvious for a long long time farming).
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 14, 2017, 2:18:08 PM
I have a very, very dumb question(most likely).

So I've played POE on and off for years. But never hardcore. This league I'm wanting to go toward that direction. I want to start a Marauder Cyclone build and found this thread. The build looks fun and awesome. My question is where do I go when the tree starts to branch off. Up or down? I've tried going through some of the posts, but couldn't find anything on that. I feel as though this is most likely a really dumb question lol. Sorry about that.

"
MURDERNATOR wrote:

So I've played POE on and off for years. But never hardcore. This league I'm wanting to go toward that direction. I want to start a Marauder Cyclone build and found this thread. The build looks fun and awesome. My question is where do I go when the tree starts to branch off. Up or down? I've tried going through some of the posts, but couldn't find anything on that. I feel as though this is most likely a really dumb question lol. Sorry about that.

Depends on your playstile, gear, if you like Elemental or physical damage... The past 30 pages we are discussing about this. Where jugger shines, where berserker shines, on what they're better and worse.
"
Shiiro95 wrote:
"
MURDERNATOR wrote:

Depends on your playstile, gear, if you like Elemental or physical damage... The past 30 pages we are discussing about this. Where jugger shines, where berserker shines, on what they're better and worse.

Actually my bad. I meant to add-in I was going with the jugger path.
Last edited by MURDERNATOR on Aug 14, 2017, 4:22:15 PM
how do you deal with reflect as a bezerker?
"
moooff wrote:
how do you deal with reflect as a bezerker?

Immortal Call, essentially. Reflect mobs don't catch me off guard, and reflect maps I try to stay at maximum endurance charges and off the IC cooldown pack to pack.
So I just finished act 10 and it was not a big deal really. The thing is that I'm doing maps now and anything tier3+ is really hard (at least the bosses). I know my equipmente is bad and I'm low on defences, but I'll ask anyway. Is there a batter gem setup for my character? I noticed that you use a lot of differente gems and the thing is that I'm running 100% of my mana with auras (hatred, arctic armour and herald of ash). When do you exactly turn off some aura in order to use other skills? When you say to use things like Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Molten Shell, is bloodmagic implicit?
"
allukaz wrote:
So I just finished act 10 and it was not a big deal really. The thing is that I'm doing maps now and anything tier3+ is really hard (at least the bosses). I know my equipmente is bad and I'm low on defences, but I'll ask anyway. Is there a batter gem setup for my character? I noticed that you use a lot of differente gems and the thing is that I'm running 100% of my mana with auras (hatred, arctic armour and herald of ash). When do you exactly turn off some aura in order to use other skills? When you say to use things like Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Molten Shell, is bloodmagic implicit?

arctic armour is useless, also you need to throw away your kondo's pride and buy an hezmana axe that gives blood magic to your attacks. You have very few life rolls on your gear and you only have 135% life on your tree while you should have at the very least 180%+, in addition to that the fact that you are playing juggernaut instead of slayer or berserker really hinders your dps

You should also have cwdt lvl 1 + enfeeble lv 5
Last edited by Arawh on Aug 14, 2017, 8:05:58 PM
"
Arawh wrote:
"
allukaz wrote:

arctic armour is useless, also you need to throw away your kondo's pride and buy an hezmana axe that gives blood magic to your attacks. You have very few life rolls on your gear and you only have 135% life on your tree while you should have at the very least 180%+, in addition to that the fact that you are playing juggernaut instead of slayer or berserker really hinders your dps

You should also have cwdt lvl 1 + enfeeble lv 5

I'll work on this right now!
By the way, I was planning on going berserker at first but then I changed to jugg. Is it worth reseting my ascedancy to berserker?
Thank you very much.
"
Samir316 wrote:

"
Jooki_Chewaka wrote:
level 83 scion here, and i was wondering, does Rampart give a better survival boost than Vitality Void?

Thank you

If you need mana leech, its worth going to vitality void cluster.

If you are stacking fortify effect and armour, Rampart is OK. But for 4 points, its pretty lackluster in general these days, especially if it costs you 20% life or 50-60% increased damage elsewhere.

Depends on your build. I will use it as a juggernaut with high armour, I will probably never use rampart on a slayer or raider that relies on leech or life pool.

Thank you very much, it makes perfect sense, I'm stacking life leech, not armor, thanks again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info