(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

damn, can't open the tree list...
Why does the default skill tree link to a Duelist? I'm trying to start out on the season, despite the fact that the other skill trees are not working
I use https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/download/2.7.2/PoESkillTree-TheFallofOriath-2.7.2.zip
Just paste poeplanner.com link in program
"
Shiiro95 wrote:
"
In the Brutality Build you still want to run Auras and/or Blasphemy Curse..

Blasphemy is indeed a good option. There's a lot of utility curses that the build can take advantage. But since starforge/brutality don't allow you to do eDMG, the auras that you can use are, or determination, or haste, or grace, or... Yeah, they aren't game changers.

The only good setup that I can think is run warlord's mark + blasph to gain endurance charges, and sustain mana leech for cyclone, taking off the 6th link to boost damage, using haste as a little boost plus move speed. 6th slot + haste should do slightly more dps.

IMO, it doesn't worth this little more DPS and easy EC (I use Ecry for this, it's fine to me), over the huge life boost and freeing BM on the other setups.

If the build is'nt gonna use brutality or Starforge, the blasphemy setup could be more flexible, cause u can run either a essence worm with hatred AND another 50% aura... But in my calcs, Starforge + Brutality can scale better with our passive tree, and in the end have more DPS.

Am I forgotting something?

We spent a lot of time talking this to death already.

If you're running Brutality, you're really going to want to curse Vulnerability to get the most out of physical damage, which is done using either Blasphemy or curse on hit glove corruption.

If you're running Elemental (or just don't like damage with Brutality for some reason), then Warlord's Mark is your best bet, but because it gains very little out of level, you're much better off using L1 CWDT than wasting mana on Blasphemy.

The Elemental build is fairly standardized at this point - Hatred + HoA + Arctic Armor (unless you want to run off mana) + CWDT Warlord's Mark.

The Brutality build is a little more complicated, mainly due to not running Warlord's Mark - generally you'll want Blasphemy (or CoH) Vulnerability + Haste or Determination/Grace.
* Haste is a very minor damage bonus (~5%), though it does grant precious movespeed, making it ideal for speeding up easy farm content.
* Determination/Grace are your defensive auras for tougher content.

Alternately, you can run the Brutality build off the Blood Magic keystone, and forgo auras entirely (see our discussion about Gruthkul's Pelt a few pages back), netting more health at the cost of Haste/Determination/Grace, and you'll want to use Curse on Hit/Corruption Vulnerability. In this case, you're mainly trading Determination/Grace for extra HP and the freedom of Blood Magic.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
We spent a lot of time talking this to death already.

If you're running Brutality, you're really going to want to curse Vulnerability to get the most out of physical damage, which is done using either Blasphemy or curse on hit glove corruption.

If you're running Elemental (or just don't like damage with Brutality for some reason), then Warlord's Mark is your best bet, but because it gains very little out of level, you're much better off using L1 CWDT than wasting mana on Blasphemy.

The Elemental build is fairly standardized at this point - Hatred + HoA + Arctic Armor (unless you want to run off mana) + CWDT Warlord's Mark.

The Brutality build is a little more complicated, mainly due to not running Warlord's Mark - generally you'll want Blasphemy (or CoH) Vulnerability + Haste or Determination/Grace.
* Haste is a very minor damage bonus (~5%), though it does grant precious movespeed, making it ideal for speeding up easy farm content.
* Determination/Grace are your defensive auras for tougher content.

Alternately, you can run the Brutality build off the Blood Magic keystone, and forgo auras entirely (see our discussion about Gruthkul's Pelt a few pages back), netting more health at the cost of Haste/Determination/Grace, and you'll want to use Curse on Hit/Corruption Vulnerability. In this case, you're mainly trading Determination/Grace for extra HP and the freedom of Blood Magic.

Yeah, good to know this. Also, you can just get a Witchfire brew (blasph+vuln lv21) and beat the shit out of every thing, without spending lot of currency on the gloves, yet being free from BM gem.
"
Shiiro95 wrote:

Yeah, good to know this. Also, you can just get a Witchfire brew (blasph+vuln lv21) and beat the shit out of every thing, without spending lot of currency on the gloves, yet being free from BM gem.

This is true, and I was going to mention it, though it's not quite as reliable, especially for boss targets without good flask regeneration.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Shiiro95 wrote:

This is true, and I was going to mention it, though it's not quite as reliable, especially for boss targets without good flask regeneration.

I saw in one of your comments you said about CWDT-Warlords Mark... It's still working in 3.0?
looking for a juggy skill tree that I can plug into either the skill builder on the poe site, or one of the offline versions please.

everything says the tree is out of date, etc.

thanks in advance.

this is the link to the old tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPkACBEAAHmE2Ud-vTaplHh6h2qpJ4Tv2sF07QUtLlPTb2VNvqdAoF4TIVXcPQd1wKZ67-9OYVKTqIqzV1SGYPNvSdUJuzpSvJ8YkQ48FHHZfIIH-Ovz3Whl6hh2rM9-9zJ82XKprKpZ8xo4kFUnL62N2WGFUusJOQ4Jlpd55FFQR-8OFCBfP_ZIxFjE9sauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98n988LYNfg8y3Pv4K8kU64aZXMZ7YvU3jNZL-jyFgLIVaGnTxj2BvJ5pqidhoWNeWnld2f37ghMR7jMbYu-2Rzp8-LdIS4aLqwAEGxl2k3dX3uRa7yx7SOAAAAAAA
Last edited by Razordoll on Aug 4, 2017, 9:08:07 PM
New unique elemental axe found, could be very interesting for a Berserker with War Bringer spamming Enduring Cry every 4s ("recently") to maintain its buffs.

Certainly won't work for the new Brutality-physical build everyone is excited about, and you'd have to build into more elemental damage rather than physical, but could make the Berserker ascendancy a lot more interesting!
Last edited by Archimtiros on Aug 4, 2017, 11:35:05 PM
So sad that I did not screen shot the skill tree before launch, still getting the 502 bad gateway and my skill points are building up. Otherwise, thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info