(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi guy firstly im gonna apologize for my english cuz im french and i might made alots of error in my text xD yesterday night i reeset all my passiv eon my akill tree cuuz i was so hyped to playe this build but after i finishef my skill tree like the one in the build for marauder with mace i realised i had -110 ~intelligence and -60 dex..and now i cant equip my item anymore and my character is pretty much screwed right now so i was hoping if you guy have good tips to help me get that intelligence not in my tree but like cheap item or good qay cuz im not really rich i got like 1 ex but some good gear that i would like to keep for thia build .. im a real newbie ao i was hoping if someone here could help me by suggesting me wich item i should pick and more ty guy sorry for my english!!

This is my current setup. I am going to add a bloodmagic gem to link with leap slam in my gloves. I guess I was just wondering if my gems for cyclone links are correct to maximize my dps. Also was thinking of using my 6l chest for a warchief setup for some more single target damage.

Also was curious how this build works without vaal pact? I am a little nervous to try without it. Ignore my current talents haven't had opportunity to change yet and wanted to ask about vaal pact before changing. Thanks in advance for any input.
Last edited by Murdrune123 on May 10, 2017, 11:03:52 AM
I'm kinda new to the game but something caught my eye almost instantly.

Since you're running Hatred which is cold, why not use things like Herald of ice instead of ash, and for example Frostbite and also added cold damage instead of fire ?
Last edited by sdkyron on May 18, 2017, 2:28:22 AM
What about an crit Cyclone variant with Disfavour + Acuity?
"
Alkaizerx23 wrote:
What about an crit Cyclone variant with Disfavour + Acuity?

No, you'll want to use the newly buffed Terminus Est in that case, or an insanely well-rolled rare fleshripper axe if you really want to use an axe base. Crit staff with hegemony's era and crit sword with a rare exquisite blade are also options.

Crit Cyclone is much more gear-restricted than this guide's build which is meant to be a budget build without specific uniques, for league start, budget builds, or solo- self found.

Last edited by Samir316 on May 29, 2017, 4:51:38 PM
Updating the guide since im playing cyclone in 3.0. May be missing a bunch of info as I go throughout the night.

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
I've been running a similar build as a duelist with the old tree, champion ascendancy (permanent fortify). I am looking for some help on mana issues and avoiding using blood magic if possible.

I am not using blood magic. I rely on warlord's mark and high damage to leech mana. This works very well in packs, and if I am able to keep a tight circle/continuous hits on bosses.

However, I run into problems if I miss the boss, or if I have the infamous cyclone terrain issue. I only have 93 mana after reserving for hatred/warlord+blasphemy.

Any potential solutions for this, without having to waste a gem on blood magic support? Max mana? Mana regen? Mana leech? Any potential items or passives that would be easily obtained/reached? Would simply linking Enlighten to hatred/curse+blasphemy solve my issue with mana?

I absolutely love the playstyle of this build, it's very fun for clearing packs, but just trying to optimize it for end-game boss fights if possible.

Thanks for keeping this thread so updated, Lighty!
Last edited by slimweebs on Jun 7, 2017, 1:02:15 PM
Hi , i follow your build since i start the game and i love it . I'm lvl 63 so real thing come now ^^
But I feel i don't have engouht move speed .(+34% with haste)(-10% cause marohi erqi)
Do you have any tips for me to improve this plz ?
By the way : thanks a lot to enhance the build and prepare for 3.0 :)

EDIT : and i take juggernaut so i get the +14% move from.
Last edited by Shymia on Jun 7, 2017, 8:15:22 PM
whats your recommendation for 3.0? im starting the beta as soon as it downloads lol
Im guessing in 3.0 Oak is probably the best bandit choice for this build in HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info